Lincoln Incentives used by dealers on Customers

I propose that there is strength in numbers. As such I am suggesting that when any one of us Pre-Orders actually gets our car, we list what dealer kick backs we received from this money that Lincoln gave to dealerships on our behalf.

That way when a person runs into a dealership that is being stingy they have some ammunition to use.

Just a suggestion, thoughts??

I propose that there is strength in numbers. As such I am suggesting that when any one of us Pre-Orders actually gets our car, we list what dealer kick backs we received from this money that Lincoln gave to dealerships on our behalf.

That way when a person runs into a dealership that is being stingy they have some ammunition to use.

Just a suggestion, thoughts??

Not sure how this would apply in my case since I've already negotiated the final price.

I agree. I ordered X-Plan and my Sales Rep held up my 2011 Lease Agreement and said 'This is worth $1000." I assumed she was talking about a Loyalty Incentive. And even if that Incentive doesn't seem to be in the works right now, she seemed to believe buying via X-Plan (a pre-negotiated price) didn't rule out additional perks. I'll certainly ask. Hope they don't think the $100. gift card is the fix.

Mark said there was no extra Incentive for his. Could that be because of his plan, which I assume is A or Z, since he's an employee? I believe some employee Plan prices are below Dealer Invoice.

I agree. I ordered X-Plan and my Sales Rep held up my 2011 Lease Agreement and said 'This is worth $1000." I assumed she was talking about a Loyalty Incentive. And even if that Incentive doesn't seem to be in the works right now, she seemed to believe buying via X-Plan (a pre-negotiated price) didn't rule out additional perks. I'll certainly ask. Hope they don't think the $100. gift card is the fix.

Mark said there was no extra Incentive for his. Could that be because of his plan, which I assume is A or Z, since he's an employee? I believe some employee Plan prices are below Dealer Invoice.

Employees get A plan which is 4% less than X plan and there could be some restrictions on A/Z plan purchases for that reason.