Useful resources for those joining the Ford Family

inkblot

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Ford Username said:

I have no idea. The system said I was registered and now I have 2. I don't really use the other one.  I've been having issues with my mobile browser and this site but it seems fine now. Sorry about that.

I’ll lock the other one.  No worries.

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, ShelbyKR said:

Called Ford Marketing to get my Vin#, they advised me that my order is in Que and no Vin# assigned yet.

Placed order 6/11/2021 for F250 Lariat Tremor with 6.7 Diesel.

Sales Code:  F41409

Order Code: H611

What is meant by order is in Que?

Saying the order is "In Que" means nothing more than it's in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). I've never heard it expressed in those terms and find it a bit misleading. The VIN number is assigned at the same time the order is scheduled. 

15 hours ago, ShelbyKR said:

It was ordered 6/11/2021 not sure why it would take 5 months to get scheduled.  Read something that might hold it up the order regarding the

spray in liner and tonneau cover.  Does this still hold true?

Lots of reasons for delay in getting scheduled, not least of which is your dealers Unscheduled Order Bank - how many SD's does your dealer have ahead of yours. Then the commodity shortages change every week. They are updated weekly on Tuesday/Wednesday. Both of those items were included in the update provided yesterday.

Good luck on getting scheduled. I have been waiting since August, initially for SD's ahead of me at my dealer and now F-450 commodity shortages.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for the list of resources. I have been lost during this process until I found this forum. The dealership attempted to mark my vehicle up 30K and has provided no services to me so I ordered a second vehicle and should receive it soon with a better store. I still have no access to VVR reports everyone just seems lost at the stores or unwilling to provide any info. So thank you for the information it was very helpful.