Useful resources for those joining the Ford Family

inkblot

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to trace my car on a rail car through CSX, it was then handed over to UP. Up then unloaded my vehicle to Phoenix Ford Motor Company. My car is headed to San Diego, does anyone know if my car will be put on one of those 2 level trucks?

Thanks for the info! I lurked here for a while, but now I am a member. I currently drive a 2010 Ford Escape with about 64,000 miles. I have ordered a 2013 Ford Fusion and hope to be getting it soon. Looking forward to talking with others about experiences and so forth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just made some minor updates to the original post. Not much has changed that I can see, except that shipping seems to be moving a lot faster these days. If anyone knows of tracking shipments not made through CSX rail, please let me know.

• 2 months later...

Thanks.

Good info for new members....like me.

I have a 2015 FFH on order

DORA processed Jun 2/14 but no scheduled date or VIN at that time

I'm in Canada and my dealer ID number (B1 280) on the DORA bears no resemblance to the format I see listed in other parts of these forums. Are the numbers different up here? Or am I looking at a "dummy" ID number? There is no number on the DORA that resembles the "2 numbers letter 3 numbers" format.

The priority of the order is indicated as "05", which I hope means fairly good, again based on other posts around the forums.

So I might see my vehicle by Thanksgiving (CAN or US). LOL.

I have read that the Hermosillo plant doesn't start up 2015 production till Jul 21/14.

Thanks for any insights or directions to other posting areas.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Thanks for posting this. I just found for Lincoln build updates, you can now search for Lincoln Client on Facebook and message them for the status. Although when I messaged them today for the status on my 2016 MKX they said they had no updates in their system and to check back in a week.

• 3 weeks later...

Thak you for the great service and insight. My dealer has not provided me with really information because they have three different offices and it has been quite the challenge with thiks order. Will countine to troll this site for the great infromation and updates since I already own 2 fords and plan on sticking with them as long as they countie to do good for me. Thaks again for everything.