MKZ Owners and Car Pictures

Hi fellow Z enthusiasts, I wanted to start a new thread for all of us that are purchasing a new 2013 MKZ. Please post your pictures and other modifications that you have done to your MKZ. Looking forward to seeing all of your posts........

Thanks.......

Edited by tanner83

Hi fellow Z enthusiasts, I wanted to start a new thread for all of us that are purchasing a new 2013 MKZ. Please post your pictures and other modifications that you have done to your MKZ. Looking forward to seeing all of your posts........

Thanks.......

Mark will be the only one posting here for a while ... :lurk:

Edited by SMSgt B

Well I picked up my MKZ last Thursday and I must say that i absolutely LOVE this car! What a difference from my 2008 MKZ which gave almost 5 years of rather trouble-free ownership. I've taken a few pics but since we've had some snow almost everyday since i got it the car hasn't been very clean.[attachmentpost-49043-0-37776200-1361822208_thumb.jpg=12819:Interior1.JPG]post-49043-0-41227800-1361821886_thumb.jpg

post-49043-0-84368100-1361821950_thumb.jpg

Edited by habsfan

Thanks Habs, many of us are trying to track our cars. If you feel comfortable with answering these questions it would be helpful

1. What was the date your car was your build date?

2. What was the date your car completed production?

3. What was the date your car left Hermasillo?

4. What was your tracking mechanism, if any, that you used to track all this information?

Thanks much!!

No problem answering questions like that but i can honestly say that for #'s 1-3 I don't know. I was dealing with the delership general manager and never asked her for the VIN # and for some reason didn't feel comfortable doing it. Whenever i would ask for an update she would most often tell me that there was no new news. I can provide the VIN # if that would be helpful at this point and mayber someone can decipher those answers.

Well I picked up my MKZ last Thursday and I must say that i absolutely LOVE this car! What a difference from my 2008 MKZ which gave almost 5 years of rather trouble-free ownership. I've taken a few pics but since we've had some snow almost everyday since i got it the car hasn't been very clean.[attachmentattachicon.gifphoto.JPG=12819:Interior1.JPG]attachicon.gifDash.JPG

Very nice, that shoe rack in the first pix, hope you don't hit the gas by mistake.

Possibly but there are more sightings of the Lochness than MKZs. Truth... :camera:

Come to Hines Park Lincoln in MI not far from FRAP, and you will find over 50 new MKZ's sitting on lots if not more ready for sale. I bet anyone waiting for months for one could find the one they ordered or close to it and drive off same day. Every color, engine choice, panoramic sun roofs, moon roofs, and retractable glass roofs. You name it, it's on lots. Smoke Quartz, Ruby Red, and every other color. Many have the light dune interior that looks sharp. Seems like more coming in every day with MKZ's jammed everywhere.

Really because this is what I see when I go to look for Hybrids at Hines Park

• 013 Lincoln MKZ 2.0L Hybrid - FWD
    • Int. Color:
    • Dune
    • Ext. Color:
    • Bordeaux Reserve
    • Trans:
    • Variable
    • VIN:
    • 3LN6L2LUXDR805467
    • Stock:
    • IP-805467
    • Dealer Ordered
    • Body Style:
    • Car
    • Engine:
    • Gas/Electric I4 2.0L/122
    $41,170*
    Price
    View More InformationCompare?
  • vehicle.png?h=120&w=160&r=%3E&rc=1
    2013 Lincoln MKZ 2.0L Hybrid - FWD
    • Int. Color:
    • Dark Charcoal
    • Ext. Color:
    • Tuxedo Black
    • Trans:
    • Variable
    • VIN:
    • 3LN6L2LU6DR805465
    • Stock:
    • IP-805465
    • Dealer Ordered
    • Body Style:
    • Car
    • Engine:
    $41,170*
    Price
  • vehicle.png?h=120&w=160&r=%3E&rc=1
    2013 Lincoln MKZ 2.0L Hybrid - FWD
    • Int. Color:
    • Dune
    • Ext. Color:
    • Smoke Quartz Tricoat
    • Trans:
    • Variable
    • VIN:
    • 3LN6L2LU8DR805466
    • Stock:
    • IP-805466
    • Dealer Ordered
    • Body Style:
    • Car
    • Engine:
    $41,665*
    Price

Come to Hines Park Lincoln in MI not far from FRAP, and you will find over 50 new MKZ's sitting on lots if not more ready for sale. I bet anyone waiting for months for one could find the one they ordered or close to it and drive off same day. Every color, engine choice, panoramic sun roofs, moon roofs, and retractable glass roofs. You name it, it's on lots. Smoke Quartz, Ruby Red, and every other color. Many have the light dune interior that looks sharp. Seems like more coming in every day with MKZ's jammed everywhere.

Aw that's like 2000mi for me to drive. Looks like not very many hybrids like Tanner said.

Hines Park and the other Detroit area dealers have hardly any hybrids on order, which is surprising considering everyone who tracked their preorders here is getting a hybrid. I wonder what their reasoning is, or if this is just the order their stock orders happened to be built.