2013 Ford Taurus SHO review

supremor

Ford Taurus February sales are in and this wonderful vehicle is selling quite well. 28% over last year. The Taurus (not counting police orders) outsold the Chrysler 300 and Buick LaCrosse and was only a little less than 600 units short from tying the all new, super heavily advertised, "I want to look like a Fusion grill" Toyota Avalon!!! However, Ford never mentions the Taurus sales in their monthly sales review! Everyone thought the Fusion sales would kill this proud bull...Not! I love my Taurus and its evident with the up word sales figures that I'm not alone!

• Like 1

Yep....ordered it Feb 2nd...still waiting on a VIN...

Already have a post about tracking it, but Cyberman is out till the 4th

Once the dealer gave me the VIN....I used (www.researchmaniacs.com) and clicked on the Ford VIN site. They gave me the delivery date and time. FYI. Enjoy!

Once the dealer gave me the VIN....I used (www.researchmaniacs.com) and clicked on the Ford VIN site. They gave me the delivery date and time. FYI. Enjoy!

Sorry...easier to use (www.researchmaniacs.com/ ford track factory orders)

Still no VIN for it...starting to wonder if I should had dealer look for the car for me instead of ordering it since its a smaller dealership and I'll assume they don't have have high allocation #

It might be worthwhile. Dealer trades are an option! Depends on your urgency!

Still no VIN for it...starting to wonder if I should had dealer look for the car for me instead of ordering it since its a smaller dealership and I'll assume they don't have have high allocation #

Actually, you can go online and look at the local Ford dealer inventories to check yourself!

Ford Taurus February sales are in and this wonderful vehicle is selling quite well. 28% over last year. The Taurus (not counting police orders) outsold the Chrysler 300 and Buick LaCrosse and was only a little less than 600 units short from tying the all new, super heavily advertised, "I want to look like a Fusion grill" Toyota Avalon!!! However, Ford never mentions the Taurus sales in their monthly sales review! Everyone thought the Fusion sales would kill this proud bull...Not! I love my Taurus and its evident with the up word sales figures that I'm not alone!

IMO, all generation Tauruses are interesting vehicles. There is a big following even among the used car set. The independent Taurus forum (Taurus Car Club of America) is much bigger than this forum and much busier. I've had three now, and love my present 2002 Taurus SES Sport. I find the newest one very handsome and refined, and love the rear end of it. Used one's are very tempting price wise. With Fusion Titanim EB 2.0 owners reporting 20-22mpg fuel mileage, why the hell buy one when you can get better Taurus Limited for same money that gets same real world fuel mileage and more refined and much better cruiser with much bigger trunk and more back seat room.

• 5 months later...