2014 Focus

ice-capades

Per yesterday's Fleet Distribution News Bulletin, below is the latest information available for the 2014 Model Year...

• 05/13/2013 2014MY Order Bank Opens
  • 06/13/2013 2014MY Scheduling Begins
  • 07/08/2013 2014MY Job #1 Date

The new Model Year order guides are usually released to Ford Dealers on or about the time that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Below is the latest information available via Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin)...

• 06/30/2013 - 2013MY Job Last ate
  • 05/21/2013 - 2014MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 06/13/2013 - 2014MY Scheduling Begins
  • 07/08/2013 - 2014MY Job #1 Date

The 2014 Focus Order Guide should be available anytime now!

• 3 weeks later...

Motor Trend has pricing and feature content information for 2014 Focus here.

Some changes for MY '14 I noticed are:

• 18" Rado Gray alloy wheels and red painted brake calipers, $395 option on ST
  • Full body styling kit, $995 on SE and Titanium hatchback: Front Lower Valence & Splitter; Body Color Painted Rocker Panels; Rear Valence & Diffuser; Excludes: [90C] Exterior Protection Package And [PZ9] Blue Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat Paint And [PUG] White Platinum Metallic Tricoat Paint
  • SE Sport Package, $995 on SE sedan and hatchback: includes Front and rear alloy wheels: 16"; Premium cloth upholstery; Four-wheel disc brakes: Leather-trimmed, steering wheel; Front fog lights
  • Fleet Convenience Package, $695 on SE sedan and hatchback (fleet orders only): Driver front seat with 6-way power power height and manual lumbar; Split-folding rear seats: Includes: [60R] Reverse Sensing System

• 2 weeks later...
The auto dimming mirror, rain sensing wipers, and garage door opener built into the sun visor were deleted for MY2013

I had the auto-dimming mirror on my Fiesta and I love it! Garage door opener is a nice to have IMHO. Rain-sensing wipers should be availible at least in the Ti range. The feature is catching on and I like using it.

They most likely deleted the rain sensing wipers in 2013 as they didn't work worth a darn on the 2012. But they do work alot better on my 2013 Escape so I am not sure why they didn't put the effort into keeping these as an option at least on the 2014 model.

I can't fathom why they would delete the garage door opener or the auto dimming mirror as they had nothing to do with the rain sensing wipers. They are loosing to the competition and their own product if the Fiesta and other's offer these very useful features.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...