Making the 2013 Fusion Energi and HyTi into real Titaniums

taylorjd

Back to my original inquiry. Does anyone still have the documentation that listed the Titanium Hybrid as having the dual integrated exhaust?

Just a question. Besides making yourself more angry about it, you know it isn't on the car, so what good will it do? Do you just want to build the case so you can get your deposit back?

Just a question. Besides making yourself more angry about it, you know it isn't on the car, so what good will it do? Do you just want to build the case so you can get your deposit back?

I'm building a case alright. Watch and learn. LOL

• Like 1

Back to my original inquiry. Does anyone still have the documentation that listed the Titanium Hybrid as having the dual integrated exhaust?

I am not sure if it ever was, and if it was, I think it would have been pre-production. Now the lighted cup holders were shown....but maybe we shouldn't start that again.

By some chance, do you still have a copy of that brochure that says the Titanium will have the dual-exhaust.

I'm just finding out now that my HiTy won't have the dual-exhausts and I'm pretty pissed. It is ridiculous that Ford would advertise something and then change it up.

As for the folks who have said you have the right to refuse the vehicle... Correct. And the typical sales contract says the dealer as the right to refuse to return your deposit.

And for those who say it's a hybrid, so it's about mileage, not about appearance and we're all missing the point... We're not. You are. The headline surrounding the Fusion Hybrid is that it's the first hybrid that gets amazing mileage and looks like an awesome car. And no... The Camry Hybrid doesn't look like an awesome car. It looks like a Camry, which is a boring box on wheels.

So... Sorry to vent. Just annoyed.

But if someone has and can scan those original sales brochures, I'd appreciate it fi you could scan and send, or point me to a PDF online.

Thanks!

You know...to be honest i thought people that still thought this wouldn't be around anymore...

Guess I was wrong.. There are still people out there buying titanium hybrids and expecting them to come with dual exhaust, thus getting pissed and angry when they find out 100,000 other people knew this and dealt with it before them. This is so January 2013 and behind.

All I can say to you sir is good luck in your conquest! I'll get on my knees and kiss your dual tailpipe...if you ever get one :)

• Like 1

You know...to be honest i thought people that still thought this wouldn't be around anymore...

Guess I was wrong.. There are still people out there buying titanium hybrids and expecting them to come with dual exhaust, thus getting pissed and angry when they find out 100,000 other people knew this and dealt with it before them. This is so January 2013 and behind.

All I can say to you sir is good luck in your conquest! I'll get on my knees and kiss your dual tailpipe...if you ever get one :)

:worship: Me too. But I hope WhizKid gets somewhere. Maybe all this talk will help to change Ford in our direction for future releases.

• Like 1

I've seen listings on eBay for '13 Fusion headlight & tail light stickers (like NASCAR). Perhaps someone can make one for the drivers side exhaust?

LOL....I hope you are really kidding. The integrated dual exhaust is more then just a second pipe. To me, it is the integration look that I want.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

has anyone seen this kit? I just picked up a 2013 Fusion SE 1.6L EB for my wife and then ordered this kit for converting the rear to the dual exhaust. Pretty cheap really!! I'm gonna be adding the body kit as well at some point in the near future but it says you have to convert to dual exhaust first....

http://cd3performance.com/2013-Fusion-3D-Carbon-Dual-Exhaust-Conversion-Kit

Just wanted to know if anyone had seen it in person

Edited by 05MyStangWB
  • Like 1

has anyone seen this kit? I just picked up a 2013 Fusion SE 1.6L EB for my wife and then ordered this kit for converting the rear to the dual exhaust. Pretty cheap really!! I'm gonna be adding the body kit as well at some point in the near future but it says you have to convert to dual exhaust first....

http://cd3performance.com/2013-Fusion-3D-Carbon-Dual-Exhaust-Conversion-Kit

Just wanted to know if anyone had seen it in person

Please let us know how it goes! I was thinking about it. I did ask CD# about it in an email, Here it is in case it helps:

This kit will allow your car to have the same dual exit rear as the Ecoboost car but it was created to work with the 3D Carbon kit. That means they did not include the very bottom trim piece as the 3D Carbon rear skirt covers, and effectively replaces it. You would need to purchase that part if you want the full OEM look. If you like I can source that part for you and provide you with a price.

Or I can source the 3D Carbon rear skirt alone. Or you can buy the entire kit. Whichever way you would like to do it, just let me know.

Troy Walls

CD3Performance.com

313-437-2841

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Enquiry JD Taylor

Date: Sun, October 06, 2013 10:45 am

To: Sales@CD3Performance.com

Please tell me more about your "2013 Fusion 3D Carbon Dual Exhaust Conversion Kit". I have a Ford Fusion Energi Titanium, with single exhaust pipe. Would this allow it to look like the duel integrated Exhaust of the Eco-Boost 2.0l Titanium? If so, this is just what I was looking for and talked about in the Ford Forums.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The dual tips look great. I've been debating the same mod. Do you need the whole rear exhaust or just the muffler with the two exiting tips. I'm wondering if the battery has any issues with the exhaust of a dual system.

I just got my Energi on the 4th of July. Still looking over ideas. Has anyone installed the 3d rear valance?