2012 F150 production numbers

jhockaday

Dont know if you will get exact numbers but average production was 650 per shift, not counting any "super days" (there were 9 total all year) that brings 12 shifts per week multiplied by 650 per shift (again an average) there are 48 working weeks in a average year.

650 X 12 X 48 = 374,400 I am sure that is not an exact number but that should be pretty close if they produced 600 each "super day" add 5,400, so a total of 379,800

Unless someone has the exact break down that can correct those figures, but that should be a pretty close.

Why do union members worry about numbers? Is that your job? No that would be the management's job. Worry about your local union and let the company worry about numbers.

Considering the profit margin on an F-150 and the volume they sell, I would say the numbers are just as important to hourly as management.

If you cannot read between the lines think of the above sentence and how that effects our profit sharing each year.

• Like 1

Considering the profit margin on an F-150 and the volume they sell, I would say the numbers are just as important to hourly as management.

If you cannot read between the lines think of the above sentence and how that effects our profit sharing each year.

Check with the UAW but according to this pdf, the profit sharing bonus peaks at $12,000:

LINK

Q3. Does the Profit Sharing Plan have a minimum or maximum?
The Company's contribution to the Profit Sharing Fund will not exceed $12,000 per eligible employee.
Further, in the event that the F NA EBIT is less than $1.25B there will be no contributions made to the Fund.
Edited by jpd80

• 2 weeks later...
Why do union members worry about numbers? Is that your job? No that would be the management's job. Worry about your local union and let the company worry about numbers.

I see that this guy has been banned already....but reading some of his posts on other topics, he is either an idiot or management.....hmmm, wait a minute.....six of one or half a dozen?????

• 4 weeks later...
Check with the UAW but according to this pdf, the profit sharing bonus peaks at $12,000:

That fact does not change that DTP and KC account for a big portion of the N.A. profits which for hourly employees = higher profit sharing checks. Hourly would not get near the profit sharing amount had the 2012 sales figures been based off the profits of say 600k Fusions over 600k F series. Per vehicle they simply make more profit per every F series sold, only Lincolns have a higher on average profit margin per vehicle but sell a whole lot less than F series. That was the point I was trying to make.

Ice if those number are pretty accurate, I feel good about myself, I was close and I only based my figures off what I see ran on average in the plant ;)

Edited by lquidspine