2013 Escape Service Manual/DVD

Escape'13

Hello all,

Has anyone been able to locate a service manual and/or DVD for our 2013 Escapes or know of when one will be available?

I thought Helm Inc. was going to release a service manual, but their website indicates "Item not yet released to Helm from manufacturer."

Does anyone have any other info that they can share?

Thanks...

I'm not sure what a subscription gets you access to, but a fellow on a Fusion forum was able to access TSB's and post them on the forum. If you can access the repair manuals, (which you may have to pay extra for because you're not a dealership), download them on to your computer and print the pages you need when you need them, eventually you will have all the pages one piece at a time.

I purchased a slightly used DVD version on Ebay for $60. They show up all the time.

I keep looking, but your definition of "all the time" must be different than mine. I really don't see any for the 2013 show up yet.

Edited by Escapism

This one was posted yesterday. They show up several times a week. This particular listing is for a full set at $88. I bought just 2013 for $60 delivered.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-SERVICE-MANUALS-ON-DVDS-1992-2013-Jan-2013-Editions-Latest-available-/221214707828?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:3160

Do a search for 2013 Ford Service DVD

Thanks, jcthrone. One other question. Does the 2013 Service DVD that you purchased have detailed tear down service instructions specific to the 2013 Escape or is it just general instructions? Thanks.

This one was posted yesterday. They show up several times a week. This particular listing is for a full set at $88. I bought just 2013 for $60 delivered.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-SERVICE-MANUALS-ON-DVDS-1992-2013-Jan-2013-Editions-Latest-available-/221214707828?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:3160

Do a search for 2013 Ford Service DVD

Ah, thanks much.

The link I posted was to a full set of service manuals for ALL ford cars and light duty trucks. Its a used set from a dealership. Complete info, not general. These are the manuals the dealer uses.

Run these on a Windows PC, print the pages you need in the garage.

The link I posted was to a full set of service manuals for ALL ford cars and light duty trucks. Its a used set from a dealership. Complete info, not general. These are the manuals the dealer uses.

Run these on a Windows PC, print the pages you need in the garage.

Sweet, I ordered one for 2013 models only. Thanks again.

Edited by Escapism

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I purchased a "Ford 2013 Service Information" DVD from ebay. While it is quite detailed in most service aspects, I was surprised that I could not find routine service procedures such as oil changes, etc. Has anyone else that has this service DVD have a similar experience? Am I blind and not sure where to look?

Thanks.

I'll do some digging for you unless someone else pipes up. Its in there but basic maintenance procedures are hard to find. Its arranged by standard ford system numbers. Wiring and diagnostics are in a separate section.

Jcthrone, have you had any success (or time to look) in finding the basic maintenance procedures as of yet? Thanks.

TDMAN, that DVD you found on Ebay is what several of us have. It is full of information, however, is not the easiest to navigate and it is unsure if simple standard routine maintenance procedures are detailed on this DVD or not.

• 4 weeks later...