Hey folks

99 Paxton Cobra

Hey Ollie,

Merry X-mas to you & yours as well, Happy Holidays & New Year too....

I browse here still, but no one seems to be compelled to visit as we used to...

I for 1 hate the new/constantly changing appearannce of the pages. Its a definite turnoff to deal with

from a former relaxing site...............very annoying too.

Maybe it will pick up next year when we all get our GT 500's..................... :D

I'm not ruling out a Z06 if the GT market goes crazy..........getting it at dealer cost might be cheaper than

a gouging on a GT 500.......... B)

later and hope all stays well...

John

Hey Oli,

Good to hear from you, I was wondering just the other day how things were with you. I assume that you have your degree now. Still living in New Jersey? If not, where are you now? Which job did you end up accepting? LMK

Hope all is well. I have to ask.....still got the Cobra? I do!

Maybe someday we all can meet in Las Vegas again. I am definately game.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to ALL!

Take it easy

Hisss 99 B)

(John)

Edited by Hisss 99

John,

Yes i graduated in may. I should be starting my MBA program this coming fall at Stern (NYU). I first accepted a job at Morgan Stanley, but hated it very quickly. In late september, I accepted an analyst position at the New York Stock Exchange, and here I am. Im still living in jersey for now, and will continue to do so for a while (looking at condos for next year). I met a wonderful girl and will most likely be proposing late next year. So things are going great for me, as I hope they are with you all.

I still have the cobra, although its not in my current possesion because a shop is finishing up a 3.0 pulley swap and 8 rib conversion. 640rwhp is the expected goal. who knows if it will happen. As that goes, the car is running wonderfully.

Aside from that nothing too exciting is happening. the true power freak I am, i chipped my DD Audi A4, but thats about it.

Its been taking forever, but Im assuming that the Cobra will be in 5.0 Mustang and Superford magazine in the next few months but who really knows. The pics were taken this past april.

Well anyway, back to work, but I hope things are well for everyone, and Happy Holidays.

~Oli

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All,

First time cruising through in many months - just turned 40 on Jan 9th and spent 2 weeks in British Columbia, Canada skiing at Whistler - we were sooooo lucky because they had nothing but rain for weeks and then the night after we got there it snowed and snowed and snowed - we had anywhere between 5 and 18 inches of powder every day - awesome place!

Glad to see everyone is doing well.

I am getting ready to put my 03 with 18k miles on it up for sale, if anyone knows anyone that wants to buy it...Robin

Would you beleive Im still around too.Just happened to check in today.Yea this place is slow nowadays.Used to be a great place to hang.Anyone heard from 01SVTMAN (Charlie) Latley??Im now in an 04 cobra.Getting ready for the pulley swap.Been hanging out on SVT performance. Whatup ollie?

• 5 months later...
Would you beleive Im still around too.Just happened to check in today.Yea this place is slow nowadays.Used to be a great place to hang.Anyone heard from 01SVTMAN (Charlie) Latley??Im now in an 04 cobra.Getting ready for the pulley swap.Been hanging out on SVT performance. Whatup ollie?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

too bad this place has fallen by the wayside. It used to be a real happening place. I'd rush home after class to see what new posts/issues were going on.

I'm just flipping through the pages and alot of the user names are coming back into my memory.

a bunch of real good guys here.

Yah. My wife was pregnant at the time and you know how often pregnant women have to go to the bathroom. Well, as everybody was leaving to go through the canyon, she had to go again and we were quite a bit behind and couln't catch up through the canyon as I got stuck behind several slow vehicles. So once on PCH, I caught up really quick. The reason you guys got pulled over is because the CHP that spotted me radio'd ahead to pull over a red Mustang. The only other red Cobra in the group happened to be leading the pack. How funny! Anyway the cop was really cool (probably becuase my pregnant wife was talking to him).

Edited by 2FST4GM