Can we get a full service manual....

Bearcats98

Seeing the gents wishing for the foreign copy of the headlights; it got me thinking. I have always had copy of tbe ESM for my cars over the last ten years. Is there a correct way to get it? Hyundai offers a free copy of the full one by registering for their maint tracking site.

Thoughts?

I've seen a digital/online copy of this through work (of course, only for Ford employees and dealers, so unfortunately I can't really share it). The version I've seen contains everything I've wanted to know about the car, though the way it's organized is a bit funny. I wonder if this will be the same thing as what's sold at the link above? From the description it sounds like it will be.

I've seen a digital/online copy of this through work (of course, only for Ford employees and dealers, so unfortunately I can't really share it). The version I've seen contains everything I've wanted to know about the car, though the way it's organized is a bit funny. I wonder if this will be the same thing as what's sold at the link above? From the description it sounds like it will be.

Yeah, each manual from xxx manufacturer I have had has been a bit...odd to review. As long as I can find the info I need I am good. I need schematics and torque specs mostly.

At the time (1993), I bought the set (~$100) for my car. It was a 3 volume set: mechanical, body, & electrical. They've come in handy from time to time over the years.

And OUCH:

2013 Fusion CD-ROM Price: $170.00 Item not yet released to Helm from manufacturer. The item will be available on 5/13/2013. Click here if you would like to be notified when this item becomes available. Pkg Qty: 1 Media: DVD ROM Language: English Item/Part #: FCS2128413

Edited by shaggy314

$170!!!! ??? Damn :( What happened with buying a $15 book?

OEM versions (Not Haynes) have always been pricey. I want the OEM version as you are more likely to get exactly what is going on. Also with some OEM versions, you can subscribe and when updates happen you get an updated copy.

My Nissan one was over 100...

OEM versions (Not Haynes) have always been pricey. I want the OEM version as you are more likely to get exactly what is going on. Also with some OEM versions, you can subscribe and when updates happen you get an updated copy.

My Nissan one was over 100...

yep.....bought the Bentley manual for my old B4 audi. I think it was sometihng like $90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm pretty sure that one is for ALL 2014 Ford Cars. Not surprising it's $1450. The service manual for just the Fusion is $170 like mentioned above.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still waiting on a torrent ;) Unless someone can print to PDF the pages on how to take off the driver side pillar airbag cover?

Edit: anyone willing to try this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-2013-Ford-FUSION-HYBRID-ENERGI-Service-Repair-Manual-Workshop-WIRING-/201069523391?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2013|Model%3AFusion&hash=item2ed0ad71bf&vxp=mtr

Edited by expresspotato

• 6 years later...

Alldatadiy.com maybe a better option now a days, I have a subscription with them on my volvo S40 2007, a Nissan Rogue SL 2018 and my 2011 FX2 F150.  Its quite well detailed and about I would say its 95 percent spot on from TSB's and recalls.  Plan to check the website later this evening to add my new to me a 2014 FFTI in the darkside metallic.  Hope that helps someone Pm me if you have some questions and I will try to help.