X Plan on Hybrid

Are any dealers in South Florida or elsewhere doing the X Plan on the hybrid models? I think that price is only a few hundred over invoice. The Costco purchase plan at one dealer charges $1,750 over invoice for the hybrid, but invoice for the non-hybrid. That does not seem like a very good deal for the hybrid on the Costco plan.

Are any dealers in South Florida or elsewhere doing the X Plan on the hybrid models? I think that price is only a few hundred over invoice. The Costco purchase plan at one dealer charges $1,750 over invoice for the hybrid, but invoice for the non-hybrid. That does not seem like a very good deal for the hybrid on the Costco plan.

Exactly what John said. I was lucky to get Costco auto pricing about $500 over invoice. If they don't give you X pricing, find another dealer that would.

Right now, other manufactures are giving big discounts on Hybrids. Six months ago my dealer said no X-Plan on their Hybrids. Same dealer and salesman said okay to X-Plan on the C-Max Energi Sunday. I live in PBC, so you should get X-Plan.

Our car (2013 MKZ Hybrid) arrived at the dealership on 4/29/2013, just over 9 weeks after our preorder. We were on vacation and our salesman stored it for us until we returned and were able to pick it up. (5/16/2013) We received the car in perfect condition, no dings, no body pannels misaligned, no problems at all with only 6.5 miles on it. Have had it one day and driven 53 miles. The salesman reset the lifetime mpg for us without us even requesting it. Currently showing 30.9 mpg but has no history to work with. Totaly satisfiedcustomer here.

On top of all of this, I called him two days before we were to pick it up and gave him a promotion code(for $1000 conquest cash) and an X-Plan pin given to me by LCS. I expected the $1000 off from my original quote, I hoped for the X-Plan although I knew there might be some difficulty, I never expected what I got! When we showed up he had reduced the pricing by $1000 cash, $1400 X-Plan, an additional $750 rebate he found himself and another $800 from various waived dealer fees and taxes. Total savings after ordering the car was almost $4000. He also spent 3 hours teaching us about the controls on the car and expects us to return in 3-4 weeks for a free class on the car after we have time to become accustomed to it.

If anyone wants to order a Lincoln in Georgia just ask me and I will tell you where to go to get the best possible service from a salesman.

Our car (2013 MKZ Hybrid) arrived at the dealership on 4/29/2013, just over 9 weeks after our preorder. We were on vacation and our salesman stored it for us until we returned and were able to pick it up. (5/16/2013) We received the car in perfect condition, no dings, no body pannels misaligned, no problems at all with only 6.5 miles on it. Have had it one day and driven 53 miles. The salesman reset the lifetime mpg for us without us even requesting it. Currently showing 30.9 mpg but has no history to work with. Totaly satisfiedcustomer here.

On top of all of this, I called him two days before we were to pick it up and gave him a promotion code(for $1000 conquest cash) and an X-Plan pin given to me by LCS. I expected the $1000 off from my original quote, I hoped for the X-Plan although I knew there might be some difficulty, I never expected what I got! When we showed up he had reduced the pricing by $1000 cash, $1400 X-Plan, an additional $750 rebate he found himself and another $800 from various waived dealer fees and taxes. Total savings after ordering the car was almost $4000. He also spent 3 hours teaching us about the controls on the car and expects us to return in 3-4 weeks for a free class on the car after we have time to become accustomed to it.

If anyone wants to order a Lincoln in Georgia just ask me and I will tell you where to go to get the best possible service from a salesman.

Awesome dealer you have there. Some of us were left clueless as to our preorders and dealers weren't very informative and we had to look elsewhere for any inkling of news and info.