Maryland Ford Event - June 23 Show and Shine Car Show

taylorjd

Sheehy Ford and Lincoln car dealer is having a Show and Shine Car Show on June 23, 2013 from 10am-3pm. Free food, prizes and more.

A lot of fun and some great cars. I am going (with my Fusion, not showing) and my daughter is going and showing her Ford F-350.

You can contact Michael Engelmann <michaelengelmann@sheehy.com> for more info or to register a car in the show.

post-49063-0-02582400-1370821920_thumb.jpg

Edited by taylorjd

• 2 weeks later...

Sheehy Ford and Lincoln car dealer is having a Show and Shine Car Show on June 23, 2013 from 10am-3pm. Free food, prizes and more.

A lot of fun and some great cars. I am going (with my Fusion, not showing) and my daughter is going and showing her Ford F-350.

You can contact Michael Engelmann <michaelengelmann@sheehy.com> for more info or to register a car in the show.

attachicon.gifSHY_GA_ShowandShine_6_13.jpg

Coming up this weekend!

My Fusion will be there, but not part of the show. But my daughters F-350 will be:

post-49063-0-36940900-1371732860_thumb.jpg

Weather didn't appear to be cooperating in my neck of the woods so I didn't make the trek over.

It started with rain, but cleared up, dried up and got a bit hot. I think the early rain kept it from being way too hot. Sorry you missed it. but, I think it is a yearly event.

It started with rain, but cleared up, dried up and got a bit hot. I think the early rain kept it from being way too hot. Sorry you missed it. but, I think it is a yearly event.

Oh, I'll definitely make it out to some shows here and there. Girlfriend wasn't feeling too hot that morning either, so we just stayed in.

• Like 1