Window sticker

Dudekfamily

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am waiting as well, I have a DORA and a VIN. But I cannot get a window sticker. ( I hear this wont populate for some time, maybe a week before it is scheduled to build. )

I also think you may be able to get some data before window sticker at http://www.cotus.ford.com/ but I have yet to see an answer there myself.

I think I may just "know" my VIN too early. I believe they are taking their time building my F150 Supercrew with a 6.5' bed due to scheduling of frames etc... it may be an unpopulare size, but its what I want/need. :-)

I did just hear that my "build week" is 11/9. I think the dealer gets this from a daily report. I wish my build week were sooner... but I am glad for at least this tiny kernel of information. Of course, I still watch they etis, cotus, and window sticker sites trying to see any "news" but have yet to see any.

In the end, I am beginning to see the folly in my efforts.. there is nothing I can do to speed the process. But it is fun. And I am glad for the distraction. But it does explain where there are all these forums. Its rather like a ford orderer support group.

" Its OK, we are all going through it.. it will eventually end... "

Very comforting. ;-)

( Actually it is isnt it? )

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Window sticker was available through these sites back in November, but not once the truck was released, I can't get it to show up any more on any links. The actual truck is in route on a train as I type this.

Guess the next time I see the sticker it will be on the truck.

Window sticker was available through these sites back in November, but not once the truck was released, I can't get it to show up any more on any links. The actual truck is in route on a train as I type this.

Guess the next time I see the sticker it will be on the truck.

My sticker disappears and then came back later.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...