New study confirms what we already know, BMW owners are jerks..

twintornados

Drivers I hate:

#3-- BMW drivers. Richer, more successful, scored more tail, and not afraid to rub it in your face!

#2-- Hybrid drivers. They don't REALLY save the environment. The batteries are hugely-expensive to replace and are highly-toxic. And nearly as many fossile fuels have been burned to produce the electricity for the "plug-in" variants as are burned with a small-displacement turbo-charged car that would also be much lighter. But, like all bleeding hearts, the result doesn't matter, so long as people acknowledge their "good intentions" so that they can FEEL good about themselves!

And the #1 driver I absolutely HATE is...

#1-- RAM drivers.Their misery springs from the unfortunate reality that mother nature refused to bestow a sizeable phallus upon them. So, they go out and buy the biggest, "manliest"-looking truck they can find, which, of course, is the one that looks vaguely like a Conventional 18-wheeler. Add a pair of noisy, smog-producing smokestacks on the sides of the largest-possible cab to complete the desired aesthetic, raise it another 6 inches, stick a decal of Calvin (from Calvin & Hobbes) urinating on a Ford logo, drive 90mph in the 55mph zone, cut off everyone they speed by, and tempt everyone they pull-out in front of to broadside them, and you have the worst drivers on the road. I suppose their reasoning is if they can't HAVE a big d-ck, they'd might as well BE a big d-ck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
BMW- BIG MONEY WASTED.

Another bunch of pretentious snobs that drive like assholes.

Much like Toyota drivers, but Toyota drivers are mere zombies. You should see some of them with their eyes rolled in the back of their head with their mouths open staring into outer space.

No. It's Broke Man Walking

or Bust My Wallet