2015 Lincoln MKC

ice-capades

According to yesterday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) Lincoln will introduce the MKC as a 2015 Model Year vehicle. The Unscheduled Order Bank (USOB) is now scheduled to open on 12/16/2013. There is no published information yet on when scheduling will start or the Job #1 Date. Scheduling usually starts a month after the Order Bank opens with a Job #1 Date about a month after that. I'll post updated information as it becomes available. Unfortunately, I don't have access to Lincoln Order Guides so someone else will have to provide it when it becomes available.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

<p>Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the 2015 Lincoln MKC schedule that was released!

• 12/16/2013 - 2015MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 02/13/2014 - 2015MY Scheduling Begins
  • 04/21/2014 - 2015MY Job #1 Date

2ic5rw7.jpgTY! thumbup1.gif

that *is* kinda a long leadtime from order banks to Job 1, no?

• 4 weeks later...

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the 2015 Lincoln MKC schedule that was released!

• 12/16/2013 - 2015MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 02/13/2014 - 2015MY Scheduling Begins
  • 04/21/2014 - 2015MY Job #1 Date

Has the Order Bank opened yet?

^ I'd like to know TOO

that *is* kinda a long leadtime from order banks to Job 1, no?

I think after the debacle launch of MKZ...I believe that Lincoln is going to make sure that MKC gets out the door in a better manner....
yeahBUT

the problems for the MKZ came AFTER Job 1

• 2 months later...

Went to the local dealership (Witt Lincoln in San Diego) today to get updated info. I was told that the order bank is open and they have placed several customer orders as well as dealer orders for inventory. They also said job1 is approximately 4-6 weeks away which is consistent with the 4/21/2014 date quoted earlier in this thread. It looks like we can expect to see the MKC on dealer lots at the end of May.

• 1 month later...

We ordered our Lincoln MKC today from Witt Lincoln in San Diego. They have a pre-production model that is available for test drives. The test vehicle has the reserve package and the 2.3L AWD engine. The car is really nice and met all of my expectations. The 2.3L really has a lot of pep and handles very well. I wanted the 2.3L AWD but I could not justify the $3600 cost over the 2.0L FWD. In the end, we ended up with a white platinum exterior, white sand interior, 2.0 FWD, Select Equipment group and Select Plus package. Delivery is 8-10 weeks.

Cost is $39020 - $1100. (In CA, the Select Plus package is included in the Select Equipment group). Total $37920.

X-Plan pricing is not available yet but the dealer estimate is approx. $2000 off the MSRP. The dealer also indicated that there may be a possible customer loyalty rebate of up to $1000 applied to this vehicle in June. Approx. cost before tax, title and destination charges is $35,000.

Job1 is apparently still Monday 4-21. The first MKCs should be at the dealerships the last week of May or first week of June.

• Like 1

We ordered our Lincoln MKC today from Witt Lincoln in San Diego. They have a pre-production model that is available for test drives. The test vehicle has the reserve package and the 2.3L AWD engine. The car is really nice and met all of my expectations. The 2.3L really has a lot of pep and handles very well. I wanted the 2.3L AWD but I could not justify the $3600 cost over the 2.0L FWD. In the end, we ended up with a white platinum exterior, white sand interior, 2.0 FWD, Select Equipment group and Select Plus package. Delivery is 8-10 weeks.

Cost is $39020 - $1100. (In CA, the Select Plus package is included in the Select Equipment group). Total $37920.

X-Plan pricing is not available yet but the dealer estimate is approx. $2000 off the MSRP. The dealer also indicated that there may be a possible customer loyalty rebate of up to $1000 applied to this vehicle in June. Approx. cost before tax, title and destination charges is $35,000.

Job1 is apparently still Monday 4-21. The first MKCs should be at the dealerships the last week of May or first week of June.

Congratulations and keep us up to date with your new ride!

• 2 weeks later...