15 Mustang

Yes, you can post the cover here. I'd call it "Fair Use", I mean, shoot. It's not like I can't go to B&N and see the cover anyway.

If true, the character line that wraps around the rear is pretty bold. It reminded me of the Mach III concept, but it's much more pronounced.

Edited by RichardJensen

The information provided is what is mostly already floating around. It says that the power ratings of the current engines will be the same at launch and then change going forward. There are no interior shots. It also says that it would only be slighty smaller and around 200 pounds lighter.

I love it ( if that is even very close ). My only gripe ( similar to both the 2005 and 2010 models ) is that the side scoop/hockey stick is so faint. The 1999 version was a bit much but I love how it looks on the 1994 Mustang. I would love to see an updated version of that side-scoop.

In general I really like it, but something seems "off" about the back 1/3rd of the car. I can't put my finger on it, but something doesn't look right, almost as if the proportions are off. Not sure I'm crazy about the shape of the rear quarter window either.

Otherwise, it looks good. I'm sure in person it will look even better.

Edit: Obligatory "if this is what it ends up looking like"

Edited by Intrepidatious
  • Like 2

Beautiful. I agree with the other comments that the rear, something just doesn't seem right, or maybe not enough done in the to set it apart from the current gen. Either way, the closer we get to release, the more and more I'm liking these renderings. If any of the latest renderings are close to the real product, I think we're all gonna like this new beauty.

• Like 1

I have my doubts about this being the real deal. C/D does this quite often, and is likely a rendering. Is it close? I don't know, but based on some spy shots, it's probably not far off. At any rate, I like it, and I think Ford will have a better result for the final details than this rendering from C/D.

Autoblog thinks it's a rendering too:

Of course what you're looking at is just as likely to be a composite rendering based on what C/D projects the new Mustang to look like, but to our eyes it looks spot on.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/10/28/2015-ford-mustang-leaked-car-and-driver/?ncid=edlinkusauto00000016&ts=1382969147

• Like 1

Don't see what the complaints are about the back. I like it...except that this rendering shows the tacky giant fuax gas cap carrying on.

I'm looking at the 360 view on the Car and Driver website, something just doesn't look right about that tookus:

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/2015-ford-mustang-leaked-360-view-and-full-details-news

post-6726-0-86127700-1383057082.png

post-6726-0-86127700-1383057082_thumb.png

Edited by Intrepidatious
  • Like 1