15 Mustang

If you look at the rendering, it looks like it has a bubble ass on it...the starting from behind the gas cap and the upper rear bumper, it doesn't flow with the rest of the car and looks too wide and high.

Take a look around the interwebz. Most cars look kinda bulbous from that angle.

I love the front. It looks angry. And, can I just say that, even if this isn't the final version, it is an order of magnitude more attractive than the Camaro or the abortive-look of the rear end of the new Corvette? Is it just me, or is the entire lineup at Chevrolet starting to look like they're still stuck on the "Transformers" set?

The tail lights are sticking out too wide for the rest of the car IMO...its the render not the car itself. I'm sure the production one won't have this problem

Well, I think the rear is where the most guess work has been, as it has consistently been the most camouflaged part on the test cars.

Is this official? I like it, but I think they could have done more with the rear end on it...

I agree. The front and side view are great..but it seems they gave up on the rear end, since it looks like the current model. Maybe its different when introduced, but overall looks good.

I agree. The front and side view are great..but it seems they gave up on the rear end, since it looks like the current model. Maybe its different when introduced, but overall looks good.

there have been a number of insider hint-posts & recounts of a focus-group impression

cough*Mustang6g.com*cough

that the back is the best part!

1459083_535991963156844_1391804956_n.jpg

Surprised nobody posted this yet.

About time they get some decent gauges in there. The current gauges are terrible. Horribly hard to read and the stupid, fat needle takes up a very large amount of space. gauges that bad should have never made it past the post-it note they were jotted down on in design meetings.

1459083_535991963156844_1391804956_n.jpg

Surprised nobody posted this yet.

The instrument cluster looks almost identical to the current car.

Like the steering wheel (a bit busy with all those buttons though)

Not a fan of the buttons on the lower part of the dash, but they look better then that other photo we've seen of the center stack

Expecting that the next generation Mustang will offer all the new technology available in other Ford models (BLIS, Adaptive Cruise Control, etc.) I'll not be surprised to see the GT reach $50,000 or close for a fully loaded model.

If you look closely at the steering wheel in that newest pic, you can see the gap setting button for the adaptive cruise on the inner left side of the steering wheel

The instrument cluster looks almost identical to the current car.

Like the steering wheel (a bit busy with all those buttons though)

Not a fan of the buttons on the lower part of the dash, but they look better then that other photo we've seen of the center stack

The gauges are in the same location but the gauge faces are different and needle sweep is larger. They only cover half of the circle on the current cluster.