Ring Bros '64 Fairlane Afterburner

That's a beautiful Mustang Mark, and thanks guys for the compliments.

The big reason I went that direction was that it was used as a drag car in its previous life (hence the roll cage) so I figured it was make a great resto-mod.

I like most of the things that the Ring Brothers do.. sometimes they start to get a little techno-crazy for my taste, but to each his own.

BTW, I love this forum.. I've been visiting almost daily since 2005. Obviously, I don't post much. :)

-Shannon

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

That's a beautiful Mustang Mark, and thanks guys for the compliments.

The big reason I went that direction was that it was used as a drag car in its previous life (hence the roll cage) so I figured it was make a great resto-mod.

I like most of the things that the Ring Brothers do.. sometimes they start to get a little techno-crazy for my taste, but to each his own.

BTW, I love this forum.. I've been visiting almost daily since 2005. Obviously, I don't post much. :)

-Shannon

Nice car-what is the motor??

Nice car-what is the motor??

Sorry I just saw this... I built a 331 Stroker with EFI "loosely" based off of a 91 Mustang GT. As tuned it puts out a little over 360hp/358tq at the wheels. I've put in a t5z 5speed transmission and a 9" differential with a TrueTrac and 3.89 gears. I've also upgraded the front suspension with coilovers and Cobra disk brakes in all 4 corners.

For what it is, it goes like stink.. :)

-Shannon

Edited by lastdeadlast