2015 Mustang to be debut December 5th!

So teenagers can replay "that moment" over and over and over again! ;)

(I know you meant 'data', but couldn't resist).

I'm not quite sold on it...I'll have to see it in person. I'm getting a bit of an Audi TT vibe from it. From the greenhouse maybe? I just can't pinpoint it.

12TTRS_19_hrcmyk.jpg

The Date Recording app. made me think of all those nights at the drive-in in my '65 2+2. Back in the day when parents were always home and teens didn't have the cash for hotel rooms. That said, the 2+2 was a hell of a makeout mobile.

I'll be completely honest-- I'm feeling a little conflicted.

Part of me is totally relieved to see that the new Mustang looks exactly like that-- A Mustang. The identifiable visual cues are all still there, the proportions are nicely tightened-up, and the overall look works quite well.

On the other hand, I'm slightly-disappointed that they didn't do anything particularly-daring. Although it's safe to say that if they did, I'd probably be complaining about it not looking like a Mustang.

In the end, it's the driving experience that counts, although the look of this car is still quite sweet!

• Like 2

The more I look at the side profile the more I like it. It's very different from the current mustang while still being instantly recognizable. I say job well done, especially if the performance lives up to expectations.

Yes, after looking at that (the profile) it really shows how different it is. Looks slick (visibility be damned, it's a sports car).

• Like 1