2015 Mustang to be debut December 5th!

Take a look at the front fender and notice how the curve of the fender flare is merged into the filleted shoulder up top, while carrying a distinct 'coke bottle' profile on the sides. There is a great deal of *craft* in how this vehicle was designed.

There is a lot of attention to detail that lay folk (like myself who wouldn't know style if it smacked me in the face) will never notice.

Notice the crease running through the gas filler door similar to the one on the Taurus.

Oooh.

I see the non-MFT version has the EU-spec "ultra-worthless" phone keypad, so you know, people will be all, like, "Your car has a phone in it? I am so impressed because it's 1988."

And you'll be like, "No, it doesn't. It's Bluetooth paired with my phone, and I never use the keypad because it's easier to use the keypad on my phone or Sync."

Edited by RichardJensen
  • Like 1

Oooh.

I see the non-MFT version has the EU-spec "ultra-worthless" phone keypad, so you know, people will be all, like, "Your car has a phone in it? I am so impressed because it's 1988."

And you'll be like, "No, it doesn't. It's Bluetooth paired with my phone, and I never use the keypad because it's easier to use the keypad on my phone or Sync."

Well, they said they were taking this car global... and when in Rome... (weak pun intended)

I'll take it - exactly like that!

When I first saw shots of the coupe a day or 2 ago, I have to admit, I was "ehh". The rear end especially. It too, early-90s-ish or something. I think it's because of the angle the rear takes and that it seems "short", It's so hard to describe and hard to put my finger on it. But the 'vert is absolutely gorgeous. I love it.