Suddenly Lois Lerner's Emails Are Lost.

Perhaps, but isn't she the one who denied having done anything wrong, and then took the fifth?

I suppose that could support your "do the boss a favor" scenario, but I don't know that it makes sense, because any actions taken by her would lead back to her alone.

People think they are being correct all the time when in reality they might have lost their way a bit and realize it upon further review. I wouldn't know what that feels like, but they tell me others do it all the time. ;)

Wasn't bashing. Just making an observation that the right remembers and made the correlation, where the "other guys" haven't. I guess since it isn't a republican, they just don't see it.

Perhaps we, the left, see a lot more of Nixon in someone else. Someone you never made the correlation to. We are after all different in some small aspects.

Turning it into a right vs. left, liberal vs. conservative, bush vs. obama, debate serves no purpose. Neither side is going to change the views of the other side and it only leads to attacks and name calling. There is no need for it.

Turning it into a right vs. left, liberal vs. conservative, bush vs. obama, debate serves no purpose. Neither side is going to change the views of the other side and it only leads to attacks and name calling. There is no need for it.

I think you misunderstand my position. I am not anti-democrat/pro-republican.

I am against the actions of those in power and their continuing destruction of this country and their failures to lead this country as they were elected and sworn to do.

Others here see it as attacks on Obama mean I am therefore defending Bush or others. Not so. But, Bush is gone. I have problems with those in power today. And I am pointing them out.

Please cite where I have promoted either party. What you will find is less criticism of the right than the left, but the left has had the WH and Congress for the past several years. Bashing those incapiable of steering the country is futile.

Its those with their hands on the tiller you have to address.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

You do not have to address anything here. You try to point out how bad Obama is and others will just as ferociously defend him and you'll go back and forth attacking each other. And what good does that do? Has anyone here changed their viewpoints on anything politcally related?

You and a couple of others may enjoy it but nobody else does.

Everybody else seems to get it - even LH or whatever he's calling himself now. Why is it that everyone except you understands the rules?

Perhaps they should ask the NSA. I bet they have copies of the emails archived. :-)

Already done.

In a letter to NSA Director Michael Rogers on Friday, Stockman requested that the NSA turn over information it has about emails between Lerner and outside groups between January 2009 and April 2011.

Stockman’s request for the NSA’s “metadata” on the emails comes as congressional Republicans probe whether the IRS mishandled applications for tax-exempt status from Tea Party and conservative groups.

In a statement, Stockman said the NSA’s information “will establish who Lerner contacted and when, which helps investigators determine the extent of illegal activity by the IRS.”

Your prompt cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated and will help establish how IRS and other personnel violated rights protected by the First Amendment,” Rogers wrote.

You do not have to address anything here. You try to point out how bad Obama is and others will just as ferociously defend him and you'll go back and forth attacking each other. And what good does that do? Has anyone here changed their viewpoints on anything politcally related?

You and a couple of others may enjoy it but nobody else does.

Everybody else seems to get it - even LH or whatever he's calling himself now. Why is it that everyone except you understands the rules?

It is not your concern nor your problem nor that of anyone else whether or not anyone's mind or point of view about anything is changed here. It is no different than the endless debates about cars and car companies that take place on the rest of this forum and in which no ones point of view or mind is changed. It is exactly the same thing. Why are you purposely singling out this section? Just because you don't like the topic?

Edited by BlackHorse

It is not your concern nor your problem nor that of anyone else whether or not anyone's mind or point of view about anything is changed here. It is no different than the endless debates about cars and car companies that take place on the rest of this forum and in which no ones point of view or mind is changed. It is exactly the same thing. Why are you purposely singling out this section? Just because you don't like the topic?

Because......moderator. Deal with it or leave.

Because......moderator. Deal with it or leave.

I see. then we can expect you to visit the other parts of this forum and shut down threads when posters debate back and forth and neither one changes the others mind right? I mean that is your criteria is it not? Because the rest of this forum is absolutely swamped in just as much back and forth debate as this part of the forum is.

Republican lawmakers charged Tuesday that the IRS knew for months they had "lost" a massive trove of emails from embattled ex-IRS official Lois Lerner, but kept it "secret" until this past Friday.

The lawmakers noted that during this period, newly appointed Commissioner John Koskinen nevertheless assured Congress the agency would produce the documents, which are considered critical to their efforts to probe the targeting of Tea Party and other groups. Further, lawmakers said records from six other IRS workers appear to have gone missing as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/lawmakers-irs-knew-for-months-lost-lerner-emails-more-documents-missing/

The story that just keeps going and going.

I see. then we can expect you to visit the other parts of this forum and shut down threads when posters debate back and forth and neither one changes the others mind right? I mean that is your criteria is it not? Because the rest of this forum is absolutely swamped in just as much back and forth debate as this part of the forum is.

Only if that debate turns into the same nasty name calling cesspool that this one turned into.