2014 Fusion 12 Speaker Sony Factory Wiring Guide

jason2132

I have been searching high and low on the net for a wiring guide to the 12 speaker Sony on my 2014 Titanium with no luck. Finally went to my dealership and got one of the techs to log in and pull up the schematics for the 2014. He printed on a printer that looks like it should have been retired three years ago so the quality isn't the best but still legible. The first two pages are the schematics for the audio out from the amp in the trunk that run to each of the 12 speakers. The third if I'm not mistaken is the guide to the wiring from behind the dash unit to the amp. The wire colors are abbreviated so GN-OG would be Green wire with Orange stripe etc. Made things easier for when I installed my sound processor for my aftermarket amps. I came across the others on my searching figured I'd throw them in also. Apparently one can also find schematics for the entire car at http://www.motorcraftservice.com/ according to a phone rep at Ford.

Page 1.pdf

Page 2.pdf

Page 3.pdf

Fusion Dash Removal.pdf

Fusion Front Door Removal.pdf

Lower+C+pillar+Removal.pdf

Upper+C+Pillar+Removal.pdf

Rear+Deck+Removal.pdf

• Like 1