RIP Nick... Passed away 7/15/14

I am very saddened by this news. Deaths are always difficult, but especially unexpected ones with young people. My thoughts are with his family.

Like others mentioned, I never met Nick in person, but I do feel tremendous emotion tonight because of his passing.

• Like 1

This is horrible news ;-( He will surely be missed, thats so sad we lose one of our owns after they have been a stable in this forum for so many years. My condolences to his family. I'm going to miss his witty comments here and there. I hope we added some value to his life as what he added for ours.

I spoke to his girlfriend tonight. She appreciates our thoughts and prayers and asked me to relay that to you all. I will pass along arrangement information as I get it.

I was thinking of sending flowers or something, but what do you guys think about collecting money to send to his brother to help finish their dad's Corvette? That was a labor of love and pride for Nick, and I'd love to help make sure it's done right in his honor.

I'm in.

I spoke to his girlfriend tonight. She appreciates our thoughts and prayers and asked me to relay that to you all. I will pass along arrangement information as I get it.

I was thinking of sending flowers or something, but what do you guys think about collecting money to send to his brother to help finish their dad's Corvette? That was a labor of love and pride for Nick, and I'd love to help make sure it's done right in his honor.

I'm in.

RIP Nick

I'm in.

In...my neice whom has has a cancer relapse has had a site set up for her, I will find out and relay the details...its called Go Fund Me...

Edited by Deanh