• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Dave-S

MKS and MKT make Forbes list of "15 Cars to Avoid"

Not sure I think FORBES is that great of a source for car reviews, but for what it is worth here is their list of 15 cars to avoid which includes two Lincolns, one Caddy, one BMW and a smattering of other brands and models.

http://www2.forbes.com/business/15-new-cars-to-avoid/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=gravity&utm_campaign=cars-to-avoid

In related news, Lincoln announces 15 magazines car buyers should avoid....number one through fifteen on the list? Forbes....

:hysterical:

Edited by twintornados

Anyone who really want to drive one of those 2 vehicles should lease it. The resale is TERRIBLE !

Anyone who really want to drive one of those 2 vehicles should lease it. The resale is TERRIBLE !

Does it really matter, though? You pay for the depreciation with the lease, so your lease payment would just be higher. Isn't that the way leases work?

Does it really matter, though? You pay for the depreciation with the lease, so your lease payment would just be higher. Isn't that the way leases work?

Yes, unless the mfr decides to heavily subsidize the lease which seems to be common practice nowadays. I guess they figure it gives them an almost guaranteed repeat customer 2-3 years later and a nice used vehicle for the dealer.

Yes, unless the mfr decides to heavily subsidize the lease which seems to be common practice nowadays. I guess they figure it gives them an almost guaranteed repeat customer 2-3 years later and a nice used vehicle for the dealer.

Good point.

That was exactly what I was implying !