New 2015 Transit

I bought a new work van a few weeks ago, 2015 Transit, high roof, extended length. Loaded up with all the goodies. I can't say enough about this van, it is great in every way. The Ecoboost is simply marvelous, and the driving dynamics are light years ahead of my last E-series. Here are a couple of pictures, I will post some more when I get it organized.

post-28842-0-23917800-1424913972_thumb.jpg

post-28842-0-24813700-1424914003_thumb.jpg

post-28842-0-64903200-1424914034_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I bought a new work van a few weeks ago, 2015 Transit, high roof, extended length. Loaded up with all the goodies. I can't say enough about this van, it is great in every way. The Ecoboost is simply marvelous, and the driving dynamics are light years ahead of my last E-series. Here are a couple of pictures, I will post some more when I get it organized.

Excellent- good luck with it. what is GVW and what line of work are you in?

Excellent- good luck with it. what is GVW and what line of work are you in?

9000 gvw, I wanted the aluminum wheels. I am an independent service rep for Hunter Engineering Company. We supply wheel alignment systems, tire changer, balancers, etc for repair shops.

So, a few hours after posting pics of your new fridge, you post pics of the box it came in?

I'm curious on the interior accessories---do some dealers install those for you, or do you buy them separately and install them yourself--or have another shop install them?

Haha.. the package I have is all aluminum, made by Ranger, and it was installed by a separate company located close to the dealership.

9000 gvw, I wanted the aluminum wheels. I am an independent service rep for Hunter Engineering Company. We supply wheel alignment systems, tire changer, balancers, etc for repair shops.

Haha.. the package I have is all aluminum, made by Ranger, and it was installed by a separate company located close to the dealership.

9000! Big dude Will be interesting to see what you get for MPG given your weight class and big frontal area-keep us posted. "Hunter" -the Bear logo right?

Ranger is nice stuff, and it doesn't effect payload as much as say Adrian Steel ( which is pretty cheap and nasty compared with the ranger stuff ) Interesting you mentioned driving dynamics...HUGE step up huh?....

Yea huge step up, drives more like a car and despite the size it is quite maneuverable.