Bought our first GM vehicle

F250

It's true we could cultivate a forum where people could say crazy stuff like how the CT6 is 'the best looking Cadillac since 1959' (or something like it), and ban everyone who looked askance at such statements, but why bother with that? You can get that everywhere on the internet. The internet is a full of these tiny communities of people who all think exactly alike and can't possibly comprehend the world at large.

At the very least people should be able to get something here that they can't get anywhere else.

Good grief. People should be free to have arguments here, provided they remain (generally speaking) based on facts and concepts and not personal insults.

Did akirby venture a bit too far into the realm of personalities and characterizations on the station wagon thread? Perhaps. But we don't give anyone the hook the first time they cross over from debating ideas to ad hominem attacks. We've all done it. Every single one of us here. You. Me. Everyone.

There are ideas. There are opinions. There are replies.

There are many adults here. There are people here who are interesting to listen to. Whether I always agree or not, they are still interesting and provide a great opportunity for discussion. This is why I have come to this forum.

I'm not here to impress, just to participate - but for saying what I like to produce such a response? I don't come here for that - it's not asking too much to think some of the responses were not expected.

At one point it was just a "you know, I'll just stay here in the background and see how things unfold." Then you reply to something F250 has said stating how the forum "works." That I do not agree with.

I'll go back to something I said above. I'm not a good fit for this forum. So instead of getting to the point where I react and get banned, i think I'll call it a day and wish you the best.

Edited by LincolnV

It's a used 2008 Saturn Sky.

Stop laughing its a good looking fun car.

Just an addition to the fleet it was a good deal, low mileage great condition find.

This Kappa platform handles good! Too bad it was cut short. To me its sort of what the original 1953 Corvette was before performance went nuts. Just a fun 2 seat roadster.

So, anyway, I feel bad that what should be a "Hey cool ride" thread got so sour.

Although I do think it's funny that you can now join the same car club as this guy:

Bad_Satrun_zps770de785.jpg

Edited by RichardJensen

So, anyway, I feel bad that what should be a "Hey cool ride" thread got so sour.

Although I do think it's funny that you can now join the same car club as this guy:

Bad_Satrun_zps770de785.jpg

What the hell is wrong with you Richard?

And who thought it was a good idea to have you as a moderator?

I'm serious this time.

When you drive everyone away who is going to read your narcissistic ranting.

That's my opinion if you can't handle it go the fuck away and don't come back to this topic or you can ban me. What the hell I've only been here 10 years I must be a troll.

And who thought it was a good idea to have you as a moderator?

The guy who owns the website.

And if I wanted you banned, you would be banned.

I'm not even going to edit your comments.

You want to complain about how *I* am driving people away? Who's the person who's using harsh language here? Who's making this *personal*? Who's insulting who here?

I am, however, closing this thread.

• Like 1