2015 F-150 Production On Schedule?

Have been hearing rumors from other owners, waiting on delivery for their trucks, that production seems to be unpredictable with trucks stuck in various stages of "in production" or "awaiting shipment" for weeks w/o any updates or explanation.

This is my first time ordering a vehicle (dealerships in my area didn't have a single truck on their lots equipped with what we needed or even with 80%of the features so we could see them), so I'm admittedly not doing well in the patience department :)

Thanks in advance for the insights.

Both plants are looking at a 2JPH increase and are running super weekends. Can't get frames fast enough.

Do you have a tracking thread started, or is your dealer keeping you updated? I can give you a status update if you post your VIN.

Yes, I am staring at the tracking screen daily, wishing it had a video feed of the plant :). That would be so cool! Took 20 days to go from order to "in-production," so I started to get more than a little antsy :)

Edited by Clint Woon