Mustang Shelby GT350 Power offically at 526HP/420ft/lb

silvrsvt

Im not sure, but now I will check...I don't believe there IS a 2015 GT350 allocation...now Im curious...unless of course its our allocation of 2016 GT350s for the YEAR of 15...make sense or a bit pretzel?...

Makes perfect sense!

Since there are going to be a very limited number of '15s, I didn't know how they were handling those. I thought 2 seemed like a lot for the '15 model.

slvr... Um, I know the world doent revolve around here...BUT....google Southern California...it just happens to be one, if not THE largest market in the States...ahem....and with that comes a certain amount of catering to ITS market needs.

Just because it is large market (just like the northeast of the USA) doesn't mean its the biggest of everything...we both know Texas/Oklahoma is the biggest full size truck market.

There are 27 2014 GT500s in stock according to cars.com. 18 of those are aftermarket kits added to standard GTs. That leaves 9 legitimate GT500s left in stock. And 3 of those have up to $20K in ADP: http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/610121220/overview/

Richard is right - if a dealer has 2 left they're not really trying to sell them.

So what are they keeping them around for then? Show and tell?

Actually, given my experiences, I may have answered my own question. :)

Wait, I just clicked the link. DID THAT DEALER REALLY LIST THE CAR WITH AN MSRP OF $89K AND "NO DEALER FEES?" :nonono:

Edited by papilgee4evaeva

...devils advocate...or no one knows where they are...but seriously....sitting for 2 years?....come on guys...maybe they gave up trying to sell em,.. by now they are probably paid off in full and probably depreciated....so potential buyers may be using KBB as a buying guide...lol..after all, probably considered used if 2 years old...but I will stick by my guns...cars wouldn't be there if Ford had injected some love of some sort, the Interest in the 500s had withered somewhat.....

...devils advocate...or no one knows where they are...but seriously....sitting for 2 years?....come on guys...maybe they gave up trying to sell em,.. by now they are probably paid off in full and probably depreciated....so potential buyers may be using KBB as a buying guide...lol..after all, probably considered used if 2 years old...but I will stick by my guns...cars wouldn't be there if Ford had injected some love of some sort, the Interest in the 500s had withered somewhat.....

To flip that around, if the cars are sitting there for that long, wouldn't it make sense to drop the ADM (if it had it) or...gasp....run a deal on them? I'm sure both of them are suffering from Lot rot long by now!

@airkirby....or given the fact they have been there for over 700 days , perhaps the decision was made just to keep em as showcases..........there were NO addendums on the last batches, MSRP or below........like I said, interest had wained. Lot rash...dunno...most were on showrooms not outside... PS, Galpin has one as well...bet that's modified.....

Edited by Deanh

20k over?....sorry didn't see that.....do the dealerships all have yellow brick roads to the showrooms?.....we were freaking we had a 50th anniversary here for 4 months...flooring. Mind you, our Dealer principal is very conservative...our 94th anniversary proves that point....

cars wouldn't be there if Ford had injected some love of some sort

Come on Dean. You can't be serious. There are only two explanations for these cars still being in inventory:

- The owner doesn't want to sell them (because I guarantee you, they could be sold in about fifteen seconds for the right price)

- The owner has lost touch with reality

out of touch with reality yes....but beg to differ in one respect.....did it take two years for him to get that way....2 years Rich...2YEARS....if the car was as hot as some believe it STILL is, 20k wont kill a sale... the car had become SOFT....

Edited by Deanh