The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

The 6F35 automatic transmission is now available with the 1.0L EcoBoost engine, but not with the 2.0L engine which is still mated to the dry dual clutch Powershift.

MKII and I are on a Focus fan site and some assumed that "automatic trans" listed in the Order Guide meant "Oh wow the DCT is cancelled". Some swear that the DCT is "not an automatic". But it really is, since it shifts gears without driver input. But, some think since it's not a traditional torque converter trans it's then a "manual" ?

MKII pointed out the ordering #'s to coorelate.

When are they expecting to be shipped?

When are the 2017's coming? Just Kidding!! :victory:

Local dealer has 16's listed in their inventory, but no pictures. Maybe orders that are coming soon?

The 6F35 automatic transmission is now available with the 1.0L EcoBoost engine, but not with the 2.0L engine which is still mated to the dry dual clutch Powershift.

According to FoE's recent spec's sheet the 6 speed automatic transmission paired with the 1.0L EcoBoost 125hp is the 6F15.

The 6F35 is paired with the 1.5L EcoBoost 148hp & 180hp

The death of the DPoS6 cannot happen fast enough. Even if production stopped today Ford will still be hemorrhaging money into it for 5 more years... 10 if you include the warranty extension on the TCM.

If I do a factory order for a Focus (on fence between Focus and Fusion hybrid) how long will it take to come in?

If I do a factory order for a Focus (on fence between Focus and Fusion hybrid) how long will it take to come in?

It's typically 6-8 weeks from order to delivery, however it can take a little longer due to plant breakdowns or transportation delays.

It's typically 6-8 weeks from order to delivery, however it can take a little longer due to plant breakdowns or transportation delays.

Thanks Fuzzymoomoo.

2016 Focus Order Guides (Updated 11/01/2015)

that (plain jane focus) guide is still 10/1/15, or am i doing something wrong?