How long are Edge factory orders currently taking?

pwt13

• 2 weeks later...

So mine finally got built on 9-24...(ordered on 6.15.15)! Now I wonder how long until it ships? Window sticker says it coming via convoy (I'm in NE Ohio), so I'm hoping that expedites things a little! My 2014 Taurus was at the dealer within 48hrs of being built.

Anyone have any ideas of when I can expect to see it???

VIN# : 2FMTK4J92FBC00490

It shipped yesterday. ETA is around Oct. 1st so you should see it any day now.

Fleet company says it doesn't know where it's at and the dealership says they have the paperwork but don't have the vehicle.Last update (9-28'ish) said it was in Michigan...Cleveland isn't that far away. Wonder what the holdup is?

VIN# : 2FMTK4J92FBC00490

I don't see why you couldn't pick it up tomorrow. It doesn't take that long to prep.

I'd love too but I won't be back in town until later in the week and let's just say that the fleet lady at the location that I take delivery from doesn't have the same sense of urgency that I do! Unfortunately,if I can't get it this week, it'll have to sit until the 22nd (I travel like crazy for work).

I ordered my 2015 Edge on August 17, 2015. It is scheduled to arrive at the dealer this Friday, October 9. That's about 8 weeks start to finish. I'm amazed because I didn't get a VIN number for about three weeks and there was no indication that the build was even scheduled. Next I knew, it was built and shipped via rail and has now been transferred to transport.

For anyone interested, I ordered

2015 Edge Titanium AWD

Metallic White

Granite interior perforated leather

2.0 L Eco-boost

Equipment Group 302A (Driver's Assistance Package)

And it has a panoramic vista roof (hoping it won't leak)

Can't wait!!

I ordered my 2015 Edge on August 17, 2015. It is scheduled to arrive at the dealer this Friday, October 9. That's about 8 weeks start to finish. I'm amazed because I didn't get a VIN number for about three weeks and there was no indication that the build was even scheduled. Next I knew, it was built and shipped via rail and has now been transferred to transport.

For anyone interested, I ordered

2015 Edge Titanium AWD

Metallic White

Granite interior perforated leather

2.0 L Eco-boost

Equipment Group 302A (Driver's Assistance Package)

And it has a panoramic vista roof (hoping it won't leak)

Can't wait!!

Got the same one sitting in my garage, you are going to love it!

post-53214-0-23243100-1444173629_thumb.jpg

I'd love too but I won't be back in town until later in the week and let's just say that the fleet lady at the location that I take delivery from doesn't have the same sense of urgency that I do! Unfortunately,if I can't get it this week, it'll have to sit until the 22nd (I travel like crazy for work).

Got it yesterday and I have to say that I am very happy with it! I love the 2.0 Ecoboost, it gives the car some character and I also think that the interior materials are very nice.

Hey Pioneer, any chance you can check a VIN# for a peer of mine, his was built the same day but he hasn't gotten his yet?

VIN# 2fmtk4j93fbc00501