2017 MKZ

2.7L EB for sure, maybe the 3.0L EB.

Even just the 2.7 EB and AWD option would be a nice incremental over the current NA V6 option.

A quick look at the CTS and there's no TTV6 until you hit CTS-V and $83K

People wonder why CTS sells like ass...there's no sizzle or hybrid tech.

Sucks the MKX is barely out, and Lincoln already moving to a new face design. It will soon look like the odd duck of the bunch. Hopefully they can inject some balls into the powertrain, the 2.7L Eco should definately be in there, I just hope they have the other warez to work with it properly.

I have never been a fan of the "corporate face" design style.....what works well on one car design does not mean it will work on other design....

Give each car their own character....the Continental should be an exclusive design to Continental. MKZ / Zephyr should have its own language to entice its own intended audience.

Which means, it'll go onto all vehicles. I'm sure it'll integrate nicely onto all vehicles. The current winged type works well in the sedans but looks horrible in the Navi. This squar-cle variation is easy to style onto all vehicles, just look how well it looks on all the Kias across the line. To a lesser extent, Jaguar.

Which means, it'll go onto all vehicles. I'm sure it'll integrate nicely onto all vehicles. The current winged type works well in the sedans but looks horrible in the Navi. This squar-cle variation is easy to style onto all vehicles, just look how well it looks on all the Kias across the line. To a lesser extent, Jaguar.

Eh I actually think the Navigator looks pretty good.....though maybe that's partially because of how unattractive the model it replaced was..

• Like 1

Good Lord, I hope not. I have enough trouble with bushy-tailed tree rats without adding something to attract them to the engine bay...

:hysterical:

If yellow sac spiders join those rats in the engine compartment, at least Ford has a solution for keeping their webs from negatively affecting fuel vapor lines.

• Like 1