Ford removes Michigan Assembly Plant manager

wixom22

Wow!! Wonder what's behind this???

In Working there for 2 years before I got the ILO, I can tell you that place is total chaos. Supervisors running around like chickens with their heads cut off, so much radio chatter the squelch from everyone trying to scream at each other at the same time. It's a disaster.

And people told me FRAP is a debacle. MAP makes them look like they function like an ant colony.

• Like 1

In Working there for 2 years before I got the ILO, I can tell you that place is total chaos. Supervisors running around like chickens with their heads cut off, so much radio chatter the squelch from everyone trying to scream at each other at the same time. It's a disaster.

And people told me FRAP is a debacle. MAP makes them look like they function like an ant colony.

I can speak for, this swiss watch like percision running operation we loving call CAP.... every day is screwed up beyond belief. When you reach over 8K non shippables and change over a thouasand parts in less the a month something is adding up to a total failure and then the inevitable downturn....

This place passes by the point of "I never thought it could get this bad" everyday...... sometimes twice in one day.

You can`t run a business like this....can you?

Decker

Edited by Decker

There must be an interesting story behind this. In my experience, most inept management is promoted, not fired, as it's easier to get rid of them that way without fear of a lawsuit.

After the second class action here at CAP, they do fire some. But promoting to the level of incompetence is the favored form of dealing with Ford Motor Co. issues...

Decker

Hearing that he maybe was not the only one to leave the company from MAP. Vendor kickbacks? Anyone from MAP hearing the same... please substantiate.

You should not start rumors like that about people! If you don't know the true story then you should not drag somebody thru the mud.

In matters like this it should be FACTS only!!

At Wixom when the plant closed,the management guys got promoted or kept the same jobs at other plants.The head union guys all got "deals" {no surprise there} like no-show jobs or were promoted to the international for passing along the B.S. and acting like thugs if necessary in order to keep the 'regular-joes' in line.A few top-notch 'ball-licker' type tradesmen got safety watch job assignments at a now closed plant.As for the rest of us,,,,,can you say THE ROUGE!Also saw managers get fired for getting too cozy with their contractor buddies,business as usual.

Edited by Fatso

Wonder if this is true. I have to talk with my upper connections. I'm so busy in the off site love nest I'll let u all in on a secret.. My new love child could be here before our new contract is done! We are taking 40 hrs and discussing if we should have a slap day each week. We are also discussing getting super pay if u slap someone that deserves it