No longer able to look up window stickers

Doing a little looking around on Auto Trader, and was interested in what factory options a specific F-150 had and was not very pleasantly surprised to find Ford has shut down the link: http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FT8W3DT6DEA55309

It makes you request the window sticker through a dealer. I get redirected to this link now: http://pub.s7.exacttarget.com/ih54wl1qnoi

Edited by spotdog14

• 9 months later...

Has anyone figured out where to get window sticker? I need to know what the MSRP of my car was when I bought it for my company's mileage reimbursement plan and I don't have the window sticker or the MSRP. Any help is appreciated.

If it's a new car, go to the Ford web site and Build & Price.

Window stickers generally aren't available until a week or so before the build date and until it's available, it will read The Window Sticker for This Vehicle....

My car was built on 6/22 and I was able to print mine from Research Maniacs on 6/14.

I just entered my VIN and it still posted the sticker. A co-worker tried to print one for his new to him, used 2012 Explorer and it gave the same message as above, which makes me wonder if after a certain period of time it's no longer available.

Edited by transitman

Does anyone know how to find the sticker or build info for an older model Ford? I bought a 2002 Crown Victoria as a third car (spare) and pretty sure it has the HPP option. Just curious to see what the car was originally equipped with.

Does anyone know how to find the sticker or build info for an older model Ford? I bought a 2002 Crown Victoria as a third car (spare) and pretty sure it has the HPP option. Just curious to see what the car was originally equipped with.

Window Stickers are only kept in Ford's online archives and available to Dealers for about the past 8 model years. Actual vehicle invoices are available to Dealers for a longer period of time. You can get a copy of the build information by bringing the VIN # to any Ford dealer's service department.