tracking

Doodle

Pioneer, If you don't mind me bothering you one more time can you check on 2FMPK4AP8GBB21181? Last you told me it was on a rail car in Indiana with a due date delivery between the 5th and 11th. Just want to make sure it is still the schedule.

Many thanks

About time they let that sucker go. Now you don't have to go POSTAL on em :headspin: Let us know when you get it. Hopefully mine is in next week.

Turns out about 400 Edges were held for a transmission rotating clutch assembly inspection...apparently mine passed...now I'll only go postal if the clutch goes out just after the warranty expires! Haha

Pioneer, If you don't mind me bothering you one more time can you check on 2FMPK4AP8GBB21181? Last you told me it was on a rail car in Indiana with a due date delivery between the 5th and 11th. Just want to make sure it is still the schedule.

Many thanks

Your car was unloaded in Mirage, Arizona. You should have it by the 8th.

Hi Pioneer,

Well, my dealer took time out of their busy schedule to let me know that it has been released from the plant...no further details given. Wondering if there actually are any further details (location, ETA, etc.) thanks! 2FMPK4K91GBB18297

It was delivered to Hines Park Ford on the 1st.

Pioneer. Thanks for all your help in tracking my new Edge. It arrived at the dealer yesterday and I was able to pick it up. So far so good. It was 144 mile drive home from the dealer in the dark. It was hard not to play with all the toys and keep my eyes on the road. I love the power of the sport.

Pioneer. Thanks for all your help in tracking my new Edge. It arrived at Ithe dealer yesterday and I was able to pick it up. So far so good. It was 144 mile drive home from the dealer in the dark. It was hard not to play with all the toys and keep my eyes on the road. I love the power of the sport.

You're welcome.

• 4 weeks later...