C crew going to a 10.5 hour schedule

littlecountry

Completely speculation on my part but I have a feeling plants will be heading back toward only 2 shifts at some point. Cheap labor made C crew a good deal for the company. Now that people will eventually be making the same pay with same insurance makes me think the company will want to reduce the number on employees and go back to paying overtime since the extra people will just lead to greater cost. I can see lots of overtime and tag relief coming back to plants in the next few years.

Completely speculation on my part but I have a feeling plants will be heading back toward only 2 shifts at some point. Cheap labor made C crew a good deal for the company. Now that people will eventually be making the same pay with same insurance makes me think the company will want to reduce the number on employees and go back to paying overtime since the extra people will just lead to greater cost. I can see lots of overtime and tag relief coming back to plants in the next few years.

Thats why we have to VOTE YES brother. 8 year pay progression saves the company money. If we don't do this many jobs will be lost! not a scare tactic its just a fact. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out. Pay me now! Invest now!

10.5 scheduled. meaning planned in advanced. When I was at MAP on c-crew we were typically scheduled 10.5 but normally worked 10 or 10.7.

OK? that was under the current agreement. the new ta says c-crew will be scheduled mandatory productions hours up to 10.5 while a and b crew can be scheduled mandatory 10.7

You haven't seen some of the comments on Facebook, have you?

I tried reading some contract stuff on facebook and I wanted to gouge out my eyes. Between the "vote no, top pay n 3 yeerz!" "When I getz mah bonus?" And retired people bitching that they should get a 10000% increase to their pensions and not have to pay taxes on it I think I'd rather stay away from it.

• Like 1