Gotta be a Yes Vote

littlecountry

Seems trades, tier 2 and tier 1 can and do stand together and don`t feel the separation or segregation of union members is a good thing at CAP, KTP, LAP, KCAP....etc.

Tier2 how many tier 2 members of the 2067 no votes at CAP voted no?

Decker

1 of the 2067

I gave no clue, but I guarantee Tier 2 would've passed this agreement if it was only them voting.

I gave no clue, but I guarantee Tier 2 would've passed this agreement if it was only them voting.

You finally got it right, you have no clue.....

Just to give you a clue tier 2 sisters and brothers are or very close to the majority of CAP`s membership.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

Justthefacts is asinine name for someone who comments on speculations. Plus, the mfer loves him some balls, for some reason. .... lol. Real tough guy. Lmoa. Straight punk since birth. Guaranteed.

Do you sneak down infront of CoBo and rap with the big kids on your RDO`s?

Might as well drop it . Chicago note. Chicago prolly, especially the bigger payout, voted no just cause a Michigan plant voted yes. Yal hate detroit with never ending with fury.WTH? So the Wings ran them for 20 something years. Chanting Detroit sucks at any sports venue, sometimes when they're not even playing the Wings and just cuz the Bad Boys made Jordan the greatest bball in history for now.I think its cuz Chicago will never have the heart Detroit, never have rep for being feared like Detroiter's are every where we go. Seeing that reaction from people is funny, but they are right to fear Detroit. Hate me some Chicago but the city is beautiful and brings tourists. Never happens here, lol. But leave the hate/ rivalry to our teams. People in Detroit are as down like never b4 but we ain't going anywhere . Thing will turn in time. But not if our union brothers and sisters keep voting no throughout the countries, yal making us the next Flint. Guaranteed. There be more contracts for most of us. Ain't no reason for jeopardizing future for chump change. Middle class, we need to get on the same page. The rich have they're game faces on, Where's ours?

Decker. Chicago . figures. just know seen his post and wouldn't u know it. Another Chicago dick. Damn, did we have some early state territory war like we had with "hio? lol. and Decker, sir, you'd never say anything deemed insulting to my face. in fact u wouldn't even dare make eye contact. funny guy tho, haha..............

Decker. Chicago . figures. just know seen his post and wouldn't u know it. Another Chicago dick. Damn, did we have some early state territory war like we had with "hio? lol. and Decker, sir, you'd never say anything deemed insulting to my face. in fact u wouldn't even dare make eye contact. funny guy tho, haha..............

A tough guy talking about intimidating an older man.

I'm in my late 40's junior and I'd be willing to bet the false bravado would get you slapped upside your head and put back on your mother's tit.

You really just said you'd scare an older guy for having a differing opinion from you. You're ghetto trash at best.

You are so correct, young man, I won`t dare :spiteful:

Edited by Decker

But according to you 2nd Tier has been so wronged!

I never said we've been wronged. This was a good contract and your legacy buddies voted it down. I hope we strike I'll be the first to cross the line because this isn't a union anymore. You old fuckers have no clue.

I hope we strike I'll be the first to cross the line because this isn't a union anymore. You old fuckers have no clue.

No rational person wants or hopes for a strike and there will not be one because the IUAW and the company will not allow it.

It will be more talk with the contract eventually passing in one form or another.

As to the "Old F'ers" some of those old guys actually paved the way for many of the benefits we all enjoy today. The current clowns at the IUAW pissing them away is more of an issue than legacy & new employees paying dues and getting less, and berated to the media by the IUAW negotiators to boot.

Don't get mad at the people paying dues and voting how they feel, everyone has that right and they pay to do so each month.

There should be equal pay for equal work but the IUAW sold that away once lower paid members paid dues, not the "old fuckers".

• Like 3

I never said we've been wronged. This was a good contract and your legacy buddies voted it down. I hope we strike I'll be the first to cross the line because this isn't a union anymore. You old fuckers have no clue.

So it`s come down to the old fucking the young....? Sounds like voting against the two tier pay scale last time and voting against making members wait 8 years to reach full scale this time was a waste of a vote...

Maybe tier2 and the other young ones would have been better off going through the endless 89 day revolving door or TPT to STPT or all the LTS bullshit and still not having any benefits or seniority rights?

But what the hell would the legacy members know? We are just out for our selves......

Edited by Decker

Then go work elsewhere you sorry ass sack of shit.

I really hope something awful happens to you. You work in a fucking country club and still bitch.

You do understand you fucking idiot you are in a parts plants.

Ford makes three parts plants a low wage plant now transmission and engine plants will follow suit.

You're a waste of 3 minutes and a broken rubber.

Edited by caustic
  • Like 1

A tough guy talking about intimidating an older man.

I'm in my late 40's junior and I'd be willing to bet the false bravado would get you slapped upside your head and put back on your mother's tit.

You really just said you'd scare an older guy for having a differing opinion from you. You're ghetto trash at best.

That comment was made while I was still at work and did not then know the guys age. Not until he made his doughnuts thread. Never insulted the guy again. But I'm 38 and bored . I'll mail u a map to my front door. I was trying to convince people one way, him the other. Plants aren't a great environment for the elderly. I know so many people who didn't last too long after retirement. I'm fairly certain these plants with all the foreign box dust and abestos is very dangerous for everyone working but MAP is old and the old Wayne Assembly Plant, which has stood empty for the last 5 years, so excuse me for wanting to lock down a product ASAP. This ain't the last freakin' contract ever and nowadays the world is so freaking crazy, the world could change overnight from a single event. 8 years to max out was wrong but it was a hell of a lot better for them since the current one passed. Thank Bobby K. for allowing the tier system to begin with. Dude was spineless. Most my friends at work are second tier. My best friend is second tier. All yes votes. The new hires here understood that they have time and more contracts to iron out. Time for work. Later.

• Like 1

All you no voters who think your cool will vote in the same contract if it does get voted down. Ford will wait until after the holidays and give us the same one. By then most of you will be broke by than. No turkey day or Black Friday pay. No Christmas holiday pay either, enjoy, hope you saved!

All you no voters who think your cool will vote in the same contract if it does get voted down. Ford will wait until after the holidays and give us the same one. By then most of you will be broke by than. No turkey day or Black Friday pay. No Christmas holiday pay either, enjoy, hope you saved!

Ford was banking on idiots like you passing it thinking exactly like that.

• Like 1

Exactly! Do these people actually believe that Ford is going to put themselves in a position where they have higher labor costs than GM?? They will all say that Ford makes more money so they can afford it! Well maybe one day they will not make more money. Not to mention that UAW has always negotiated contracts that kept pay and benefits pretty equal for all auto workers. They are choosing to strike during the the holiday season when car sales and at their lowest. Good luck, everyone! You are going to need it! By the way, it is illegal to block scab workers or to be violent on the picket line, so if you were hoping to act like animals, not gonna happen! Peace!

No rational person wants or hopes for a strike and there will not be one because the IUAW and the company will not allow it.

It will be more talk with the contract eventually passing in one form or another.

As to the "Old F'ers" some of those old guys actually paved the way for many of the benefits we all enjoy today. The current clowns at the IUAW pissing them away is more of an issue than legacy & new employees paying dues and getting less, and berated to the media by the IUAW negotiators to boot.

Don't get mad at the people paying dues and voting how they feel, everyone has that right and they pay to do so each month.

There should be equal pay for equal work but the IUAW sold that away once lower paid members paid dues, not the "old fuckers".

Amen 50 Amen :play:

Ford was banking on idiots like you passing it thinking exactly like that.

You've been warned! Just remember that when you check the yes box in January for the same contract. For those of you who say they can't afford it, they can, and will actually save money. There is over a 2 month supply of trucks last I checked. Could be more by now.
  • Like 1

You've been warned! Just remember that when you check the yes box in January for the same contract. For those of you who say they can't afford it, they can, and will actually save money. There is over a 2 month supply of trucks last I checked. Could be more by now.

And they are threatening to strike during the months when car sales are always at their lowest?

• Like 1

So it`s come down to the old fucking the young....? Sounds like voting against the two tier pay scale last time and voting against making members wait 8 years to reach full scale this time was a waste of a vote...

Maybe tier2 and the other young ones would have been better off going through the endless 89 day revolving door or TPT to STPT or all the LTS bullshit and still not having any benefits or seniority rights?

But what the hell would the legacy members know? We are just out for our selves......

It wouldn't be the first time. Like going from 80% at hire in to 60% way back in the 90's. Extending the duration for medical and all those other steps that lead to Tier 2. Don't act like old timers take the high road.