This forum mostly company people?

KCAPJimmy

From what I have seen on this forum it is mostly company propaganda. If anyone has a difference of opinion, they are attacked. Am I right or am I right? I think I'll stick to facebook, where company people and crooked union members don't hide behind shady names and pretend to be factory workers to try to convince us to vote a certain way. At least the people on facebook have the balls to put their name to their opinion. Peace out!

• Like 1

From what I have seen on this forum it is mostly company propaganda. If anyone has a difference of opinion, they are attacked. Am I right or am I right? I think I'll stick to facebook, where company people and crooked union members don't hide behind shady names and pretend to be factory workers to try to convince us to vote a certain way. At least the people on facebook have the balls to put their name to their opinion. Peace out!

Oh yeah because no one gets attacked on FB. 1 person says he voted yes & gets slammed left & right. Solidarity on FB? Yeah right

• Like 1

VOTE YES is far from attacking & I state facts. You people call it fear mongering, just facts brother

It doesn't matter.

No one should be telling anyone how to vote.

The fact that Mr. Ricke and Mrs. Settles feel the need to steer the vote makes me dislike them even more.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter.

The fact that Mr. Ricke and Mrs. Settles feel the need to steer the vote makes me dislike them even more.

No big deal if someone is saying vote no or yes its the attacks the yes voters get. A lot of coloring books needed for the FB people.

I got on FB this morning to read more kindergarten material & a guy posted something about thanking flatrock for letting us down, LOL he has like 3 years seniority, what an idiot

Haha one guy said he was mad because he can't you use his personal days "after affect" anymore. Another is voting no because he feels tier 2 deserves the same health insurance as tier 1. All I can say is wow

Edited by tgrames

Haha one guy said he was mad because he can't you use his personal days "after affect" anymore. Another is voting no because he feels tier 2 deserves the same health insurance as tier 1. All I can say is wow

Have to admit it is funny but those people need help lol. majority dont a have a valid reason for voting no.

Got slammed by tier 2 for voting yes. Yep. 3-4 yr guy. I'm at 23 yrs. No moving allowance to go back to his plant, "like everybody else got", and full pay in four years. Misinformed is an understatement. "You guys screwed us once, we're standing up". I have never wished for my retirement to come so soon.

It doesn't matter.

Thats their job you dumbfuck. They are paid by us to get a fair deal. For some reason everyone acts like its the UAW forcing this stuff on us. ITS FORD. FORD SETS THE RULES. And FORD said NO to everything you assholes want.

If I was Settles Id retire today. Fuck the idiots slamming the UAW. Let them all negociate their own deals.

Thats their job you dumbfuck. They are paid by us to get a fair deal. For some reason everyone acts like its the UAW forcing this stuff on us. ITS FORD. FORD SETS THE RULES. And FORD said NO to everything you assholes want.

If I was Settles Id retire today. Fuck the idiots slamming the UAW. Let them all negociate their own deals.

Their JOB is to bring us a contract to vote on, not tell people how to vote.

You must be related to Mrs. Settles to get so touchy about a true statement.

Mr. Williams stated "our members have the final say.".

Not Jimmy, not your local President, not the commiteeman. You, me, us....we decide if it's fair or not, not our leadership.

Remove head from anus before typing, dumb fuck.

Edited by caustic
  • Like 2

Yes the dumb ass line worker that wasnt in the room negotiating, didnt see the numbers and doesnt know anything about how bargaining works. So when they get a deal its THEIR JOB to inform you why its good and why you should vote yes. Because Ford was in the room too and I guarantee they were not offering up new benefits and eager to give back the concessions.

Its like voting in a city council and then having to pass everything by every person in the city. Giving members final say is going to be the death of the UAW and the american auto industy.

Edited by 182

Yes the dumb ass line worker that wasnt in the room negotiating, didnt see the numbers and doesnt know anything about how bargaining works. So when they get a deal its THEIR JOB to inform you why its good and why you should vote yes. Because Ford was in the room too and I guarantee they were not offering up new benefits and eager to give back the concessions.

Its like voting in a city council and then having to pass everything by every person in the city. Giving members final say is going to be the death of the UAW and the american auto industy.

Informing members and trying to scare them with job loss isn't the same.

WOW giving us a say in what we want is the death of the union, WE ARE THE UNION YOU BALLWASHER!!! If i set your brain on the edge of a razor blade it would look like a bb rolling down a 4 lane highway.

• Like 1

I think you're suffering from confirmation bias. You "want" people who disagree with you to be company fucks, so you can dismiss their opinions and anger while stoking your own. My own feeling is that a lot of people aren't voting against the contract as much as anger at solid house. I haven't heard a single person suggest that they are truly going to get a better deal. They're just mad and want to take it on someone, something.

If we voted "No" because we felt Tier 2 should not have to wait 8 years to become Tier 1, would we still be idiots?

Some of us believe in Union Brotherhood and standing up to those who are empowered by our disunity and division.

That is my problem with the current TA.

As I used to vote to enhance retiree benefits as I plan to retire one day, I cast my vote based on what I thought was the right thing. That doesn't mean I am "Greedy", it means I stand for equal pay for equal work.

Who here doesn't?

Since when did we become so intolerant of dissent? We each have our own needs, wants, obligations, and situations to deal with.

However, I do think we have surrendered enough to the company for them to recover from the disaster economy. They rode that horse all the way to the bank, and now that that horse is dead, we are supposed to carry it for them.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany
  • Like 1