to all the no votes.... you greedy bas*tards

superjake

Proof as in writing/tape/video No, we were told this by international reps in our plant when they came around for concessions telling us how bad off the company was similar to what we are hearing now.... live to fight another day blah blah blah

problem is we never fight.

We never fight? You don't remember the contract where Visteon people became leased Ford employees?

Lol he works for me? No in the old days the IUAW would have said "okay the membership has spoken we will try again or strike" now they just hire a PR company to try to force this sh*t down your throat..... pathetic really

In the old days they didn't have to deal with the internet and a concentrated group of people telling lies to sheep thinking they'll get more if they vote no, on it. They rammed contracts down peoples throats back then too. Oh, how rose colored the glasses are when people speak of the old days, despite the reality.

For what its worth.... In the old days we had a real UAW. Honest upfront with contracts and we still had the nuts to strike! Now... Well need I say more? Oh I will, we agree to sacrifice others in the UAW because it doesn't affect our plant! I'll take the money cause it won't happen here!? Times are changing it will happen everywhere! Enjoy our signing bonus! It will increase next contract also and be voted in! After that we will have nothing left! Great job yes voters!

• Like 1

YES..... No....... whats the fricken big deal?

Yes voters get all the bone us money "NO" ....No voters get the same.

NO voters will get the all the screwin from the less than positive items in this contract "NO".... Yes voters get the same screwin.

AHHHH Solidarity.......

Let the singing begin......

For what its worth.... In the old days we had a real UAW. Honest upfront with contracts and we still had the nuts to strike! Now... Well need I say more? Oh I will, we agree to sacrifice others in the UAW because it doesn't affect our plant! I'll take the money cause it won't happen here!? Times are changing it will happen everywhere! Enjoy our signing bonus! It will increase next contract also and be voted in! After that we will have nothing left! Great job yes voters

Edited by 182

• 3 weeks later...