Ford told Settles they are not going back to the table....

Tier2

Funny Mark Fields said if it's rejected they were going back to the table.

Now if Ford says let's work it out and Jimmy says revote, I say we march to Solidarity House and drag his ass out and throw him in the river.

No,not the river, that is owned jointly with Canada, we don't deserve that over here.

• Like 2

how do you figure? good economy = good for FMC; bad economy = bad for FMC. what's so hard to figure out about that?

they certainly aren't closing any plants. not right now at least. they need everything they can build right now

WTF....Ford doesn't control the economy!

well no shit sherlock!!!! that doesn't mean they want it to tank! Nobody said they control it, but they do contribute a big chunk to it. all of the automakers do, both foreign and domestic

If they care so much about you and the economy....Then why are you on laid off from MAP right now? Where is the Focus going? Get a fucking clue man. Edited by Tier2

If care so much about you and the economy....Then why are you on laid off from MAP right now? Where is the Focus going? Get a fucking clue man.

That has nothing to do with the economy as a whole. It's one small segment of a larger chunk of the economy.

Jesus, how did you graduate high school? Wasn't economics a required class?

Also, what the fuck does that first sentence mean? I'm having a hard time understanding the stupid.

• Like 1

Little country please give us more quotes! Sorry I threw up in my mouth with your bullshit! Settles told ford sorry. Ya that's a problem! Hello dumbass! Did you ever hear a sorry when our contract was opened up and changed? Did you ever hear a sorry when your plant closed? Did you ever hear a sorry when your job forced you to move? Sl

Little country please give us more quotes! Sorry I threw up in my mouth with your bullshit! Settles told ford sorry. Ya that's a problem! Hello dumbass! Did you ever hear a sorry when our contract was opened up and changed? Did you ever hear a sorry when your plant closed? Did you ever hear a sorry when your job forced you to move? Sl

Debating is cool here - name calling isn't. Keep it clean.