We Won!

Thank you Local 600 you saved this Union and possibly this Company! Forever in your debt!

With all the union busting and right to work spreading unions are struggling.I agree with you 100%.Good luck with the new investments coming to your plant.God willing this will be my last contract before I retire.I cannot wait to hear all the screams and moans about how bad they screwed us with giving us raises and some of the benefits we lost back LOl.

• Like 1

Cutt the bitter ex-girlfriend shit. So you didn't get your way, man up, go to work and try to change shit from the inside. I'd a walked with you proudly if the no votes had won. And it was coming to that.

Really, how the fuck did you find out....? besides I did man up, I voted no. Hey, you steam or hot water? just wondering?

Now let's get rid of the Pony Tail without a Clue Vice President in Chicago Assembly! What do you recommend Decker? And the Weak ass Chairman!

Posted my thoughts on our resident actopolotian a couple days back. He actually thinks he swaded 2067 votes with his cut and paste Gary W. hand out....

But he tells the people the stories they just love to hear so look out the next chairman may just have a pony tail......

• Like 1

Steam. You voted No and it passed. Shit happens.

Cool, Dad ran steam at US and paa ran steam when it was Carnegie. Dad pushed hot water for UofC Hospital as a second operation. Those licenses are still handing on my the wall for all to see, years after they both moved on.

You do realize chassisgroupleader and I exchange compliments only to keep each other awake. Work at the same paradise CAP, known of the young man from back right after he came through the door.

As far as the shit happeninn you got that right.....

• Like 1

What about Grant?

What? is he running for a position? He has become a good friend so I can say this without any political under lying shit, I think he is a learning type of member and if the "what about" was to give what I think? I believe he would work hard for a district and do the best he could.

• Like 1

Powerhouse, do you keep hearing they want to shut your powerhouse down. we hear it all the time at the old WAP powerhouse.

They shut the powerhouse down at CAP years ago. Put in all these sub stations (water not steam and compressors) and city this and city that. The sub systems do the tag team break downs regularly and sometime the sub systems do gang break downs... Cap went from (years ago) supping electric power to the community around the plant to being a customer of Com Ed.... ahhh progress.

Edited by Decker

Yep, they bought and burned natural up to the end and never tapped the dumps gas on the north, west and south side of the plant. Piping would have averaged maybe 1500 feet from supply to delivery. But nope to costly. Oh but isn`t Ford always promoting their "greenness"....?

Here is the sick part we have Ingersol Rand and Chicago Pneumatic equipment just rusting away sitting "abandoned in place". It was easy to see how proud the engineers were of the operating level they kept there equipment. Now just sad.

What? is he running for a position? He has become a good friend so I can say this without any political under lying shit, I think he is a learning type of member and if the "what about" was to give what I think? I believe he would work hard for a district and do the best he could.

I will say one thing about Grant, he did not break any Laws. I talk to him on a regular basis also. I like positive people. Too many conspiracy theorists and negative thugs in Chicago. I hope he runs for Chairman again.

• Like 1

Powerhouse, do you keep hearing they want to shut your powerhouse down. we hear it all the time at the old WAP powerhouse.

Been hearing it since before my apprenticeship, and eventually one day they'll get the boilers. We're diverse here though, with compressors, waste plant and refrigeration so I might get my final 10 in.

Cool, Dad ran steam at US and paa ran steam when it was Carnegie. Dad pushed hot water for UofC Hospital as a second operation. Those licenses are still handing on my the wall for all to see, years after they both moved on.

You do realize chassisgroupleader and I exchange compliments only to keep each other awake. Work at the same paradise CAP, known of the young man from back right after he came through the door.

As far as the shit happeninn you got that right.....

That's cool. I'm the first in my family to end up in a powerhouse. We're not big, just package boilers and compressors.

That's cool. I'm the first in my family to end up in a powerhouse. We're not big, just package boilers and compressors.

There is a long line before you, family or not that we all can be proud of. The licences on my wall and yours is a declaration of accountility that is something that to many have no idea of, in the UAW. We have seen the UAW work hard to put the dumbing down into the system that feeds the no acounting for any of and/or all actions by the work force. Not to mention the ever growing list of excuses used to not be held accountable for anything.....

Edited by Decker