Hate this contract?

MAPguy

This is the address that you can use to send back your signing bonus, additional money in your check due to raises, profit sharing and other bonuses. Prove you want nothing to do with any bone-us or crooked union contract, and send it all back to company!

Ford World Headquarters

1 American Road

P.O. Box 6248

Dearborn MI 48126

• Like 2

This is the address that you can use to send back your signing bonus, additional money in your check due to raises, profit sharing and other bonuses. Prove you want nothing to do with any bone-us or crooked union contract, and send it all back to company!

Ford World Headquarters

1 American Road

P.O. Box 6248

Dearborn MI 48126

As a no voter I will do my part..... To help the "Relocation Fund" please send all unwanted bone us checks directly to.....

Big Jimmy c/o

Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites

198 E Delaware Pl.

Chicago, IL 60611

or

The Free Clinic

69th & Halsted

Chicago, IL 60611

• Like 2

dont forget about the new strict attendance policy...heheheh dont miss more then 2 fridays OR 2 mondays in 12 months or your awol, they dont have to cover u after the fact stuff.

enjoy!

Thats because of the attendance problem at all assembly plants, they had to change something and unfortunately it hurts the ones that do come to work.

Don't like we lose the Christmas Bonus.Dont like I am still at the one local that forces me on the 7 day AWS.Good parts MAP gets product and the signing bonus is okay.Still think that if we forced them back we could have gotten more.I still have not seen any voting results for Local 600 M&C.

Edited by Fatso

Lets hope your kid doesn't get the flu on a friday, and you miss Friday and Monday caring for him/her because for the rest of the year if you miss a friday or a monday you are awol.

That is a pretty shitty policy.

I do not believe this policy was put in place because of poor attendance. This policy was put in place as a money saving measure so that Ford Motor Company could lessen their workforce even more by not having to employ TPT workers to cover those days.

In the last 2 years I can not remember one single day that the Chassis final line at DTP did not start up on time because of poor attendance. Not counting Acts of GOD.

Note: I have had perfect attendance the last two years so I am not biased.

• Like 1

Lets hope your kid doesn't get the flu on a friday, and you miss Friday and Monday caring for him/her because for the rest of the year if you miss a friday or a monday you are awol.

I do not believe this policy was put in place because of poor attendance. This policy was put in place as a money saving measure so that Ford Motor Company could lessen their workforce even more by not having to employ TPT workers to cover those days.

In the last 2 years I can not remember one single day that the Chassis final line at DTP did not start up on time because of poor attendance. Not counting Acts of GOD.

Nah just have doubles on a bunch of jobs and pump the shop with even more junk.

Well if you're gonna miss that Friday thru Monday you can claim fmla, duh

Duh... So why not Crack down on the abusers instead of all of us?

If you miss more than two non scheduled Mondays or Fridays. You are an abuser. These are two after the fact occurrences. If you schedule them you could miss 26 Mondays and Fridays as long as you have enough personal and vacation time.

If you miss more than two non scheduled Mondays or Fridays. You are an abuser. These are two after the fact occurrences. If you schedule them you could miss 26 Mondays and Fridays as long as you have enough personal and vacation time.

i dont know how two days constitutes an abuser, maybe u should look that up in a dictionary. maybe ur are just a pre teen

• Like 1

i dont know how two days constitutes an abuser, maybe u should look that up in a dictionary. maybe ur are just a pre teen

It would take missing three days to get an awol. It would be very coincidental if you happen to be sick or couldn't make it to work three times on the first or last day of the work week. Voting no on this contract because of that would be ridiculous.