wizards ego trip

javadagut

I am ashamed of the fact that a fellow ford employee would use a forum such as this to feed his ego at the expense of all of us who are waiting for the powers that be to decide our fate..it turns my stomache when i hear "the wizard said we are closing" ..do you know how stupid it sounds and how depressing it is to hear that a guy on the net seems to know all about my future..I dont care if the wizard is bill ford himself..Having "the scoop" wont feed my family..The fact that he calls himself the wizard should tip you off...please wizard oh please...tell me if my plant will close so i can know in advance if my life will be turned upsidedown and there isnt a freakin thing i can do about it....but at least you will feel good about being right...

I am ashamed of the fact that a fellow ford employee would use a forum such as this to feed his ego at the expense of all of us who are waiting for the powers that be to decide our fate..it turns my stomache when i hear "the wizard said we are closing" ..do you know how stupid it sounds and how depressing it is to hear that a guy on the net seems to know all about my future..I dont care if the wizard is bill ford himself..Having "the scoop" wont feed my family..The fact that he calls himself the wizard should tip you off...please wizard oh please...tell me if my plant will close so i can know in advance if my life will be turned upsidedown and there isnt a freakin thing i can do about it....but at least you will feel good about being right...

You guys are finally getting wise. Believe me, this joker ain't uncle Bill!

javadagut,

QUOTE(javadagut @ Aug 30 2006, 11:51 PM)

"I am ashamed of the fact that a fellow ford employee would use a forum such as this to feed his ego at the expense of all of us who are waiting for the powers that be to decide our fate"

Why do you care? :finger: He has yet to be wrong. :happy feet:

Whaz up with you? :shrug: If you don't want to know what "The_Wizard" has to say, stay the hell off the sight. And when your fellow employees come with the news, carry your ass! You don't have to listen or read any of this. As for me, I like it. It's just that I have sense enough to decipher what's gold and what's glitter. Dumb ass! :finger:

If the wizard is legit - as it seems - wouldn't you want a heads-up? ... a chance to prepare? ... better than being blind-sided, don't you think?

Info is tough to come by and I would be willing to bet he will not say anything unless it is true. When The Wizard knows he will say something untill then he is smart to keep a buttoned lip! :shrug:

I notice you joined the forum on Aug. 23 of this year. Obviously you haven't read the forum much or you would know that what the Wizard has to offer has yet to be wrong. Personally, I like to hear whats going on since we can't find out from anyone else. If you had any brains at all you would look at this as a gift, a chance to get your ducks in a row. If you don't like what he says then stay the hell of of the site. Those of us who have comments, questions, etc. appreciate any information anyone can help with, (Except idiots like you, of course.)

We got along good before you joined, and we'll get along great after you quit posting your personal attacks on people who are just trying to help.

:slap:

I thought the Wizard did a great service to this forum. He always seemed to try to tell folks what would or could possibly happen.............I also thought it was VERY STUPID when people, who couldn't leave well enough alone, started asking him about 'the meaning of life' and 'mega millions numbers'......I don't think he's been back on here since that nonsense happened and it's our loss........Hey, if he didn't get every detail right at least he offered us something whether it was good or bad........Think about it, would you rather be getting some information from the Wizard or be hearing guys talk about each others wives or crawling under the supervisor's desk........I'll take the Wizard anytime, and if he's wrong some times(which I don't think he has been) so what.........Thanks a lot to all of those who helped run him off this forum. Now all we get is more rumors and made up crap designed to 'stir the pot'........................Just my $.02...... :rockon:

I thought the Wizard did a great service to this forum. He always seemed to try to tell folks what would or could possibly happen.............I also thought it was VERY STUPID when people, who couldn't leave well enough alone, started asking him about 'the meaning of life' and 'mega millions numbers'......I don't think he's been back on here since that nonsense happened and it's our loss........Hey, if he didn't get every detail right at least he offered us something whether it was good or bad........Think about it, would you rather be getting some information from the Wizard or be hearing guys talk about each others wives or crawling under the supervisor's desk........I'll take the Wizard anytime, and if he's wrong some times(which I don't think he has been) so what.........Thanks a lot to all of those who helped run him off this forum. Now all we get is more rumors and made up crap designed to 'stir the pot'........................Just my $.02...... :rockon:

The "Swami" rules

I'm curious, i missed what exactly the wizard said that was right, that we didnt already either know or hear already?

i've been told my plant was closing since i hired in.. my uncle has been there 38yrs and he's heard it since he started.. so what was the wizard really telling me?

I'm curious, i missed what exactly the wizard said that was right, that we didnt already either know or hear already?

i've been told my plant was closing since i hired in.. my uncle has been there 38yrs and he's heard it since he started.. so what was the wizard really telling me?

If you missed it, don't even worry about it. Evidently he didn't tell you a thing.

I've heard that our plant was closing for the last thirty years and it didn't happen either, until NOW! Believe it... NAP is going to close!!!!

I've heard that our plant was closing for the last thirty years and it didn't happen either, until NOW! Believe it... NAP is going to close!!!!

WHAT? NAP IS GOING TO CLOSE??????? Hey, I think there's still time to turn this thing around. All we need to do is strive to be #1 in Safety and maintain a strong FPS Program.......Yep, that should do it. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by jshep

Dude, the questions about "The meaning of life" and the "mega millions numbers" were funny. Get a grip here. The joke questions were obviously in response to the Wizard getting BOMBARDED by questions from all these plants, not mocking his knowledge. It seems to me these people saw something which was funny to them and decided to make light of it. I think something FUNNY is nice to read one in a while instead of all this goddamned doom and gloom bullshit.

yS

WHAT? NAP IS GOING TO CLOSE??????? Hey, I think there's still time to turn this thing around. All we need to do is strive to be #1 in Safety and maintain a strong FPS Program.......Yep, that should do it. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Please note the humour in this post.

Lesson 1.

This is FUNNY....can you people say F-U-N-N-Y-???

Very good boys and girls.

yS!

(Thanks for the laugh)

I gotta join the crowd and say we do not want some cry baby chase away the only person that takes the time to give out some information. I just wish the wiz would be a little more open with how he acquires the information. I know he seems to be right most of the time, but it is scary to read everything he says, bank on what he says and then have it go belly up. At least we all realize that anything is subject to change.

steve-o

and yes........I can say F-U-N-N-Y. I can also say S-A-D.

steve-o

Dude, the questions about "The meaning of life" and the "mega millions numbers" were funny. Get a grip here. The joke questions were obviously in response to the Wizard getting BOMBARDED by questions from all these plants, not mocking his knowledge. It seems to me these people saw something which was funny to them and decided to make light of it. I think something FUNNY is nice to read one in a while instead of all this goddamned doom and gloom bullshit.

yS

Please note the humour in this post.

Lesson 1.

This is FUNNY....can you people say F-U-N-N-Y-???

Very good boys and girls.

yS!

(Thanks for the laugh)

Well said!

The Wizard has yet to be wrong so listen up! and take what you get and don't have a fit! :rockon:
just what has been right about? and if he were in a position to have access to this level of info, he or she would have a very high position within the company. so I don't think anyone in that position would abuse it this way.....this is just someone on an ego trip..playing with people's minds....and enjoying to notrity....sick...

just what has been right about? and if he were in a position to have access to this level of info, he or she would have a very high position within the company. so I don't think anyone in that position would abuse it this way.....this is just someone on an ego trip..playing with people's minds....and enjoying to notrity....sick...

He said TCAP and NAP were closing 2 days before anybody from the company or union did.

The "Swami" rules

Cocksmoker!

How is he abusing his info. Some people in Upper Management came from families that had parent's that may have worked on the floor and empathies with those going through these trying times.I'm not saying this is the Wizards position.Regardless he has been a poster on this site like everyone else and the decision is yours to make,regarding what you believe.If you are upset with his or maybe her post you must also be upset with others who have made speculations and professed there great Knoweledge that may not be to your liking.This forum is a great way for people from far and wide to express concerns and voice opinions..lets not knock someone who may be trying to help.

MHO

Did anyone see the news today? Radio Shack e-mailed people to tell them their services were no longer needed. 400 people were told via the Internet not to bother to return to work... I think I'll take the heads up that the Wizard provides thank you.

I didn't know Radio Shack had 400 people working for them. :runaway: How in the hell am I going to get parts for my ham radio damn it!

He told us the entire way forward plan in detail quite a few days before January 23rd.