2016 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP Guard/Saddle

I ordered a 2016 Mustang GT Premium Convertible with the 401A package, reverse sensing, ACC, Nav, Performance Package, 6spd stick, in Guard with Saddle interior on March 31, 2016.

I have been told by my dealer that the VIN is going to be 1FATP8FF3G5331127.

Is someone able to track this for me to discover the build date, ETA, and/or whether there are any holds or anticipated problems/delays with my build?

Thanks is advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Cyberdman. I realize you are doing this as a volunteer and out of the goodness of your heart, but my dealer told me last week that things had been accelerated and were moving more quickly. I had assumed that might mean the May 31 date had been moved up.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings Cyberdan. Since it is now May 31, I was wondering if I may trouble you for an update to confirm the car is now being converted from theoretical electrons on an order sheet to actual sheet metal. My VIN is 1FATP8FF3G5331127. Thank you in advance.

Hello Cyberdman - Hopefully this will be my last tracking request. Can you check on the transit status of my car? The vin is 1FATP8FF3G5331127. If you had access to the rail car (ETTX) number, that would be really helpful.

Thanks so much!

Thanks Cyberdman. Might need another update next week. Or maybe I will be able to surprise you with a photo of my new car!

By the way, the links for the window stickers in your signature are dead - or soon will be dead. Ford recently stopped publishing public access to window stickers.

Edited by libertas

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # ETTX715795 (Virginia Transportation Corporation ) Ramp 41, Newark, NJ Jun-20-2016, 14:02 ET.

ETA TBD.

Delivered to dealer on June 21 and I'll be picking it up on June 23. Stopped by yesterday evening and got a photo pre-dealer prep.

Thanks for all of your help.

image1