2017 Super Duty Rebates

Okay, I realize it is early but ...... The orders can be placed May 25 and I have just spec'd out a new Lariat. My guys say, wait and see. I get information faster here than my dealer.

Does anyone have any idea what the rebates will be or when we may find out? I am out of the Pittsburgh region.

I am trading my 2013 SD diesel with 46,800 miles on it so far. Great truck. New one will have 18" wheels with 3.31 locker. 2013 has 20" wheels with 3.55 locker. I just didn't want the chrome package and that gives you the nice 20" wheels. My optional 20" version was not to my liking. Didn't seem near as nice as the smooth version on the Platinum or King Ranch.

-G

It would be nice to know the power figures before you order a new truck, correct? Any idea when that will happen?

Power numbers will probably be out in July. In reality, if you go diesels, the numbers don't matter because they will be a shitload! Figure at least 475/950

17s could have been ordered since April 13th..

As stated, rebates are not known until they hit the lots and if I recall, the 15s with the 2nd gen had $1,000 on them when they launched... don't expect any more then that since they will be trying to clear the 16 inventory.