Mid-engine Vette spied again

Fgts

GM is the me too company it like they read other companies Product development stories and start doing the same.

"Ford has an aluminum truck we will have one 2018"

"Ford has a supercar and we should too" "Oh we know we need performance models for Cadillac since BMW has them too"

It's one of the reason I'm not a big fan of GM as a company, I understand competition but the way they go about it announcing PD after a competitor makes a debut or realese info on it reeks of mismanagement. I think they make excellent cars and trucks but the make up of the company seems to always come through be it TV ads or press. The f150 attack ad shows what type of people run the company, so I know the only reason we are seeing a MR vette is because of the GT. I can't say for certain thats why but the way executives act Im pretty sure it made them jealous to see that blue GT in Detroit and then winning at LeMsns.

• Like 1

I can't say for certain thats why but the way executives act Im pretty sure it made them jealous to see that blue GT in Detroit and then winning at LeMsns.

Thats been repeated by automotive pundits also.

Seems like that the effort would be better focused on improving their bread and butter products instead of pie in the sky ones.