The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

Sign in to follow this  
speedingtones

Floor Liners

One of the vehicles I'm looking at is a 2005 F150 xlt. Did these work out for you?

I went with Husky X-Act Contour mats in my 2018 F-150. The only issue I had was that the one-piece rear mat didn't fit the contour (pun intended) of the door openings at first. However, that was mainly due to installing them in late winter. I saw that as a bit of a safety issue as you could easily trip over the heaved up edge when entering and exiting the back seat. I even tried using a heat gun to no avail. I was a little surprised that once outside temps warmed up it did eventually relax and it fits perfectly now. They do a good job of protecting the carpet by catching and holding mud and water. I cannot compare them to WeatherTech since I have never owned that brand.

The Husky X-Act and the Weather Tech are both great options.  I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:30 AM, sunnyfire said:

Go with Roush liners  https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/421974.html . I also use Roush with my explorer and it has this deep line on it so when it is raining water wont just flow and would stay in that line. It's like there is a narrow river. 

I just ordered the Roush liners, but they are made by WeatherTech.

i have had both and the husky liners are just better, they dont slide around like the weather tech. and they just feel so much better quality. i dont like the plastic feel the weathertech have.

https://www.oedro.com/ford-floor-mats

Want to save some money?

I bought a set, along with their mud flaps. I've owned weathertech/husky before.

Fit and appearance a very good, only knock I can give is in winter with snow melt these appear to be designed to drain towards door sill, where as the Husky contain it

Husky liners all day.  Lifetime warranty, lower price.  Much prefer them to the Weathertechs I've owned.

I am actually totally happy with the Ford ones that come with my trucks.