• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
manzov22

F250 kentucky truck

Thanks alot, i appreciate it. People on my line cant figure out how we are keeping up with KTP. They sped our line up and said production is going up so this has to be done. Schedule for us has gone down. We are trying to figure out if we are being lied to. Been 7 months and our schedule is no where near old levels. We are trying to get the correct info. Noone will tell us nothing true it seems on our end

I think our total production is around 780 a shift. Out of that, about 160 are Expeditions & Navigators. I haven't seen anyone to ask about the axle use.

is there anymore down time scheduled for kentucky truck i was told of a slow down anyone have any information about that.

Rumor has it that we might be down for the Expedition/Navigator retool. I haven't heard any definite dates or how long. Unless sells drop, i doubt we will be down for long.

Quick question, how many f250s are built daily. Not the duallys. Just regular. f 250s?

Quick question, how many f250s are built daily. Not the duallys. Just regular. f 250s?

No clue. You will need to find somebody in scheduling for this answer.

Is it true that the f-250 is done wrkn OT for a while? Just a rumor we heard

We have no Super Saturdays or Sundays scheduled in the 1st quarter.

Whats going on with the new aluminum body? Sales must be really slow. Any word on f 250 schedule picking up anytime?

Whats going on with the new aluminum body? Sales must be really slow. Any word on f 250 schedule picking up anytime?

Who said that sales were bad?

Im not saying they are bad. Im just trying to figure out why our number is down alot. We build a part for the f 250 and our schedule has been really low since the switch to aluminum. Pre aluminum numbers kept us pretty busy.

Thats is a good question. We have done some research and came up with nothing. The only thing i can see is if dana took some of our work. Noone really know, mgt wont say anything. They act clueless on the issue. I have asked and they say no. Are you from ktp? Do you build f250?

There are rumors of 2-4 weeks off in July. We are running better, which means we are going less than 10 hours most of the time. They are cutting back on OT all over the plant.

Not sure on what the numbers are. Thinking around 1550-1600 total production a day. I could be wrong.