2017 Focus

mjsparky363

• 3 weeks later...

Had come across the order tracking website and was going to see if I could find out anything on my Mom's car... so much for that idea, I have the order number and the dealer number, but they didn't put her name in as the customer... so can't see if the website works or not!

There's no way to check on the car without a VIN, is there?! Her 2017 Focus Titanium was order #2222, by dealer F71454, ordered 09/08/16

Edited by TP431

Had come across the order tracking website and was going to see if I could find out anything on my Mom's car... so much for that idea, I have the order number and the dealer number, but they didn't put her name in as the customer... so can't see if the website works or not!

There's no way to check on the car without a VIN, is there?! Her 2017 Focus Titanium was order #2222, by dealer F71454, ordered 09/08/16

F71454 order number 2222 is a Flex that was delivered on August 2nd.

All of their Focus orders numbers are between 78 and 123.

Need better info to look it up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There is no info on vehicle visibility other than it's awaiting shipment. Your dealer will need to contact its zone rep to find out why.

Thanks for the info, Do they still ship with plant closed.My dealer was checking with the ramp leader? last week, but no info yet. Was wondering if there was a production issue holding car up?

Edited by Hvacrmike70