Ford Fusion SE Sport Pkg 201

bdegrand

If she is a Z Plan buyer ask for the real Ford dealer invoice. What you posted is not the Ford Dealer Invoice. At the bottom of the real invoice will be all the Ford Plan prices. Since you mention Z Plan you or a direct relative of yours must be an retired Ford employee. That's some crazy "invoice" you have posted.

Ask for a full explanation of what they are showing you.

• Like 2

If she is a Z Plan buyer ask for the real Ford dealer invoice. What you posted is not the Ford Dealer Invoice. At the bottom of the real invoice will be all the Ford Plan prices. Since you mention Z Plan you or a direct relative of yours must be an retired Ford employee. That's some crazy "invoice" you have posted.

Ask for a full explanation of what they are showing you.

Thanks for responding. Yes, it's My Z plan and I will get that invoice. He's also trying to sell car sealant and cloth protection...etc..Once again, I appreciate the help.

Also - total financed after markets looks shady and looks like dealer crap addons which aren't alllowed with plan sales.

Thanks also for your advice on the financing. I don't know if the dealer can cheat on Z plan, but have to look at all those add-ons like you mentioned. He's telling her the incentives are going to run out on Tuesday. We all know they will continue...and she is in no rush...but loves the car. Thanks a bunch.